The little angel and more work

In the middle of the night when everyone was asleep, a little girl came out of her bed and walked slowly to Emily's bedroom and she climbed the bed and stretched between Belle and Emily who slept in the same room, her name was Ray. Her father, Castiel tooke care since she was a 3 and a half, because her mother was in danger (at least that was the story told by Castiel) and 6 months ago she went to the home of the Holmes with her father to take care of them. The little girl cringed between their beds and made Belle wake up, the one who began to take care of her.

The next day...

Dean-I got up poking my brother who slept on the couch next door-Good morning Sammy

Sam-Good morning, man ... what happened to Castiel yesterday?

Dean (I sighed remembering that in the middle of the night Castiel woke up a little desperate and went to the TARDIS meeting his daughter there. Ray lived with us for some time and Castiel never told us about her mother and in that confusion she had left Ray with the Doctor and forgot that fact) He forgot that our grandma was with Ray and only remembered it the night before, but it's okay .... it seems that Belle is taking care of her.

Belle with Ray on her lap was waking up the others including those who slept in the TARDIS. 15 minutes later the Holmes room was full, the Ws were trying to have breakfast on their feet since Ellen still occupied one of the sofas sleeping soundly.

Ms. Hudson-Oh dear! (watching Ellen holding a tray of cookies) I don't know if she's good or bad

Doctor-Don't worry Mrs. Hudson (steals a biscuit) I'll take her back home

Sherlock-Uh ... Belle, who's the little girl?

Belle- (smiles) I thought you were going to deduce something about her Uncle Sherlock

Sherlock-Certainly she has a strong temperament but is extremely easy to cling to

Castiel-She is my daughter (they all frighten because suddenly Castiel spoke after so long quiet)

Molly-Angels have kids?

Sherlock-He's Not An Angel Molly

Molly-I don't doubt anything after everything we've already seen, we've talked about it

Castiel-Rachel Samantha is my daughter and Belle has helped me take care of her, I had to bring her with me when I came to London

Sherlock-I think Mrs. Hudson might have helped you too.

Castiel-Yes, I appreciate the help

Sherlock-Good, taking advantage that everyone is here, I have news. Lestrade asked me for help in a crime. They found a body on the banks of the Thames that no coroner can diagnose, does it sound familiar to you John?

John-He's just like Ellen. Do you think the Daleks came here Doctor?

Doctor-By my radar they are close, but I will return to the United States and investigate if there are still some of them there

Sherlock-Ok Doctor, John, Dean and Samuel can help Emily and me with this new case

Emily-Why don't you send them with their grandmother?

Sam- (irritated) We just want to help

Dean: Do you think we'd like to be here? Your city is very beautiful but full of protocols

John-Emily give my boys a try and you'll be amazed

Emily (sighs) Okay, Uncle John.

Doctor-Belle, I'm going to need you and Castiel to come with me and Mary, stay here and make sure nothing goes unnoticed.

Mary-Yes, ma'am.

Some time later, they leave for the investigation. Mary, Molly, Hamish, and Mrs. Hudson stays at 221b.