Prompt #4

Prompt: Kory is texting his friends (like a gruop chat or something) and says he has a boyfriend and they all want a pic, so Kory takes one when Trace gets out of the shower woith only a towel on. Then the friends want like a video of them kissing or something. Thank you:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                My phone buzzed and I pulled it out curiously. I opened it to see a group chat.

                From: Gabe

                KORY. Are you still alive? Has your new stepfamily murdered you?

                From: Aiden

                Uh-oh, Kory’s life is a horror movie D:

                I smiled widely, since I missed my friends from home so much. I hadn’t talked to them in awhile.

                From: Kory

                MY STEPDAD IS FREAKING RICH AND MY STEPBROTHER IS FREAKING HOT.

                From: Gabe

                …Yep. Kory’s fine.

                From: Aiden

                Any hot guys up your way?

                From: Kory

                I lost my stepbrother to my virginity.

                From: Kory

                Shit I typed that too fast in excitement. I meant I lost my virginity to my stepbrother. Who I am dating. And he is super hot. And secretly very sweet, but usually a giant asshole to everyone.

                From: Aiden

                I WANT A PICTURE OF THIS SUPER HOT VIGINITY-STEALING STEPBROTHER.

                From: Gabe

                ME TOO. SEND US A PICTURE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND/STEPBROTHER. GOD YOUR LIFE REALLY IS A MOVIE.

                I laughed and jumped off of my bed, going out to the hallway and across to Trace’s room. I knocked on the door and pouted when he didn’t answer.

                “Trace!” I said, throwing the door open.

                I frowned, realizing he wasn’t in his bedroom. I walked in and searched around, checking his closet to see if he was still hiding in there. But nope, Trace wasn’t in his room.

                “What are you doing in my room?”

                The annoyed voice had me smiling and spinning around. “Trace! Oh, perfect, this is perfect,” I said, nodding to myself.

                Trace had obviously just gotten out of the shower. His hair was soaking wet and messily cute, and he had nothing but a towel on, wrapped securely around his waist.

                I whipped out my phone and took a picture of his confused self. I sent it to Gabe and Aiden and sat on Trace’s bed.

                “Why did you just take a picture of me?” he asked suspiciously.

                “My friends wanted to see what you looked like,” I said cheerfully.

                “You couldn’t wait until I had clothes on?” he said in annoyance.

                “Nope!” I pulled out my phone as it buzzed.

                From: Aiden

                HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE’S HOT WHY DIDN’T YOU TAKE THE TOWEL OFF BEFORE YOU TOOK THAT PICTURE.

                From: Gabe

                Are you seriously dating THAT? Prove it. I dare you to send a video of you guys kissing

                From: Aiden

                AND TAKE THE TOWEL OFF BEFORE YOU DO IT.

                I laughed and motioned Trace over. He cautiously made his way over, eyeing me distrustfully.

                “What now?” he growled.

                “They want a video of us kissing,” I said, pulling him down so that he was sitting in my lap.

                “I guess I can do that,” he said.

                I pulled up the camera on my phone and started recording, pointing it at us. Trace leaned in and our lips met. I closed my eyes, sinking into the kiss, loving the feel of Trace’s lips against my own.

                I pulled away from him and sent the video. I texted my friends and grinned as I dropped my phone.

                From: Kory

                Okay, there’s us kissing now don’t text me again for a little while because I think Trace needs another shower and you should always use the buddy system so I’m going to go make sure no hobos attack him while he showers

                I grabbed Trace and forced him to stand up. He stared at me in confusion, pushing his wet hair out of his face.

                “What are you doing?” he asked.

                “Protecting you from hobos,” I said simply, and dragged him back towards the shower, my phone and friends forgotten for now.