Prompt #2

Prompt: Kory and Trace: Kory is sick so Trace takes care of him. While Trace is taking care of Kory, thing gets heat up and well you know what happens ;) Afterward Trace is getting sick instead, haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “TRACE! TRACE HURRY, I’M DYING! TRACE I SEE THE LIGHT! TRAAAAAACE!”

                “Kory,” Trace groaned, coming into my bedroom with a bowl held in his hands. “I was getting you soup. You’re not dying. You don’t see the light.”

                “You don’t know what I see,” I argued. “I could being seeing a polka dotted hobo for all you know.”

                “No, you see an attractive guy carrying soup,” he said, coming over and passing the bowl into my hands. He felt my forehead. “You’re still warm.”

                “Still hot,” I corrected, slurping the soup obnoxiously.

                “I can’t believe I’m in charge of taking care of you while our parents work,” he said with an annoyed sigh.

                “It’s one of the many duties of being a stepbrother and boyfriend,” I said with a charming smile.

                But then I turned and let out a hacking cough into my arm. Trace rubbed my back as I became consumed with more coughing. I finally managed to stop and slumped against my pillows pathetically.

                “Are you okay?” Trace asked, sitting next to me and pushing my hair out of my face.

                “Do I look okay?” I pouted up at him. “You just watched me cough up my insides. That is not okay, Trace Saunders. That is far from okay.”

                I shifted and rested my head in his lap, feeling exhausted. Trace stroked my hair and kissed my cheek.

                I moved and kissed his lips, surprised when he kissed me back. I figured he’d be worried about getting himself sick.

                He pulled me up and let me rest against him as we continued to kiss. He pressed his forehead against mine, breaking away from my lips.

                “I know how to make you feel better,” he said with a seductive smile.

                “Oh?” I asked, giving him a tired smile. Wow, real sexy Kory.

                “But you’re not looking too good. You should probably sleep,” he said.

                I gripped his arm as he moved to get up and crashed my lips against his. I could feel him smirk as we began to deepen the kiss.

                Trace pushed me back on the bed, pulling my shirt off. He tangled his hands in my already messy hair.

                “I know you’re tired. You’ve been sick for two days now. I’ll be gentle,” he mumbled against my lips, grinding his lower half against mine.

                “Fuck the illness right out of my body,” I said.

                “Never say that again,” he said and silenced me by bringing his lips back to mine.

                                                                                                ***