F I R S T T R A I L E R

-Third Person-

Zia grabbed the remote and pressed a button which made the screen lit up once again. But before the trailer could even start, she paused it and face the guess.

"Before we start, I want you all to expect the unexpected." Zia said. "In another word, there will some parts where it'll blown your mind away."

"Not literally, I hope." Diantha added while grumbling beside Stoick.

"Okay, here we go," Zia pressed the play button and everyone stared at the screen in excitement.

(The scene was at the forest, around midnight when Toothless' head appeared.)

Almost everyone jumped in surprise before calming down to see it's only Toothless.

"Calm down everyone, it's just Toothless." Hiccup chuckled while giving his dragon a scratch beneath the chin.

"You couldn't blame them, Toothless is a Night Fury which made him blend on the dark." Fishlegs said with a shrug.

"I know," Hiccup smiled down at Toothless. "That's why he's one of a kind."

Toothless warbled in agreement before Hiccup a small lick which made him laugh. Meanwhile, Valka smiled at the scene while watching her son and his dragon bond together.

(The scene then changes to where Hiccup and Astrid is flying with Stormfly while looking around them as a herd of Fireworms.)

Hiccup: It's a hidden dragon world.

"Whoa! A hidden dragon world?" Fishlegs squealed while Hiccup stared wide eyes at the screen.

All the dragons at the theater starts to fidget in excitement. They've never seen their original home but they want to go there someday and maybe there, they might find peace.

"That must be the original home of all the dragons!" Astrid exclaimed with a wide smile after noticing Stormfly squawk.

"I know." Hiccup breathed out. "But how did we find it?" Astrid shrugged.

(The scene then changes to show Stormfly flying around the hidden world with her scale glowing what looked like glowing in the dark.)

"Wait, why is Stormfly's scales glowing?" Astrid asked in awe before giving Stormfly a scratch.

"Well, you and Hiccup are entering the hidden world, it must be because it dark and it needs light. In a way, once a dragon enter, the lights reflect into their scales which made them glow in the dark." Zia explained with some crazy hand gestures before smiling awkwardly.

Hiccup and Astrid chuckled at the girl before nodding their heads in understanding which made the girl sigh in relief.

"It does makes her look awesome." Diantha chimed in while Stormfly squawk in thanks.

Astrid: Wow!

(They then flew around and passed by a group of dragon eggs with no shells.)

"Wait!" Fishlegs exclaimed in shock. "Baby dragons being produce without shells?"

"I know, it a bit new for me as well." Hiccup replied in awe while staring at the screen.

"Well, the future you did say that it's a whole new hidden world." Astrid shrugged with a smirk.

(Then the title 'DreamWorks How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World Official Trailer' appeared at the screen.)