love blossom in air

Start from the beginning

Azad stand and make me sit beside him. Azad shook my hand hlo fariha your looking cinderila . Amaan is looking at us.

"I hope your prince will be here for you and waiting for you fariha said azad". He smirked.

Still my hand in azad' s hand I slowly took my hand away from him.."I saw Amaan who is fuming".

I smile at azad stop kidding man. "Hey fariha I'm not kidding with you it's serious" .

"Ok azad I will find my prince here don't worry". He smile at me.

Sunddely Amaan excuses from us to order some juice to all and he left from there . "Is amaan is angry upon on azad but why"..??

After few minutes someone close my eyes with their hands . I feel the sense of zaiden. Without figuring I said zaiden is that you..??? I know( zaiden is no more) but still I felt the sense of him, because" zaiden is the one who used to suprise me in this way".A hands slowly move away from my eyes ." I turn back I saw it was Amaan..
He feel upset and his face got dull".

"Oh what I said to Amaan ,oh no he get upset"..

"Oh fariha you can't find Amaan how can you do this"..said my friends

"Oh sorry Amaan I didnt figure out you" . I felt bad what I did to Amaan .

" I'm sorry amaan" . I uttered.

" It's ok fariha and hand over a glass of juice and he went off"..

Fariha he looks so upset. Let make him convince. My friends suggested.

"Fariha he wanted to surprise you but you upset and spoil his mood said".
saqib and azhan said..

"Yes there are right fariha". said huma and azad..

"Ok guys calm down" I will make him come and make him smile ..until then you enjoy guys I will be back with him ..

I started to search for him.."I ask umar where is amaan" ..??

"Yeah di amaan bahi went outside he will be in garden" ..

"ok umar thanks bro"..

Amaan's pov :

Amaan started to love fariha...he is in love with her...

"Ya Allah how she can told me that I'm zaiden. Who is zaiden.. ?? Nida also told me that my eyes will remember of zaiden.."

"Is fariha loves zaiden.?? No this can't be happen .. I love her very much .. I can't leave her.. she is my first love" . If fariha ignore my love because of she loves zaiden...??? What I will do..??