C H A P T E R S I X

/ filler chapter once again:/  /

ethan was right behind me.all the girls became tense suddenly, and i didn't know why.

"hey , chanel" ethan said plopping down to the space next to me.when he did all the girls scooted over away from him.

"uh hey....ethan?, how do you know my name?" i spat.

"i have my recourses" he said back with a small smirk which im not going to lie did make him look even more hotter than he was.

"by resources do you mean, you asked the teacher for my name?" i said then crossing my arms.

ethan rolled his eyes,  and got up from his seat.

"so I'll see you later cutie." he said making it sound more like a statement then a question.
before he walked a way he winked at me.

he is so weird.

I grabbed my phone out , to check the time.a voice next to me then screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL CHANEL!"

I looked up from my phone and Becky was standing and staring right at me.

"why are you screaming Becky?" I said quietly

Becky say back down across  from me in her seat and bent over from the table, we were face to face from eachother.

--------------------------------------------------------

I've felt so unmotivated to write ugh . So should I start posting 5 FULL  chapters every TWO week OR 2 chapters every week???