You're Under Arrest

"Morning beautiful." Milo stretched and yawned after my alarm woke both of us up.

"Morning Milo." I said with a smile. I looked up at him and then snuggled in closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me. "I wanna go back to sleep."

"Then let me go get the snacks and you go back to sleep." He suggested laughing and squeezing me tighter.

I smiled into Milo's chest, he was so sweet. "No, I won't do that to you, besides you have to get the right kind of beef jerky for Jo or else she'll throw a fit and sit on you."

I got up and took a shower. When I got out I dressed in gray sweat pants, black flip flops and a pink zebra tank top. I left my hair down and straight and put on some mascara. I then grabbed my keys, wallet, and phone and headed down stairs.

Milo was all ready to go. We got in my car and went to the store.

"Ok is it this beef jerky?" Milo asked holding up the fifth package he had went to find while I was looking at sodas and other various snacks.

"Nope, it's the brand that has the cow on the front and the light green package that says mild teriyaki barbeque."

"This package is light green and teriyaki barbeque!"

"Yes but it's not the brand that has the cow on the front."

"Ugh, you're right, I couldn't of done this myself."

"Aww Milo needs me." I said reaching up to pinch his cheeks. Instead he picked me up and pulled me into a hug.

"Well, I don't know what I would do without you to just randomly hug all the time. Now, you finish and I'll go get the brand with the cow on the front."

My phone started to ring and I answered after seeing that it was Nate.

"Hey."

"Hey can I go ahead and come over?"

"Yea sure, you know where the spare key is, Milo and I will be home in about ten minutes we just have to check out."

"Ok see ya soon."

I started heading towards a checkout and Milo met up with me. We drove home and brought all the stuff inside.

"We're home!" I yelled as we walked in.

"Hey!" Nate replied from the couch, he was watching re-runs of some ultimate ninja show, I must admit, the obstacle course looked pretty intense.

Milo joined Nate on the couch after bringing in the last of the groceries. I then started to set everything out. It was only 8:30 and I told everyone to come around 10:00, but knowing them they'd all be here much earlier.

I looked down at my phone seeing I had a text from Dakota.

Dakota: hey, Addison is picking up me and Tanner, we'll be there in about 20 minutes so I can set up everything.

Me: sounds good, c ya soon.

"Dude you should so go on that show, I bet you could do it." Milo said to Nate.

"Nah, I don't know about that, looks pretty intense."

I plopped down on the couch to join the boys right in between Milo and Nate. The obstacle that the current contestant was attempting was a thing they called the salmon ladder. You were supposed to only use your arms to thrust yourself upwards and over planks of wood.

"Wow these guys are insane!" the guy that was running the course now made it look easy!

"Hey chicka we're here!" Dakota yelled as she burst through the door.