Ch.4

THEORIES

"SO YOU LIKE MY BROTHER?" SAM ASKED

"Well I uh-" Ellie stutters.

"Are we sure were not talking about a different Michael? I mean you could do way better." He told her, rolling his eyes.

"Sam!" Ellie gasps.

"Fine, but what are we gonna do?" Sam Asked as he looked at the door.

"I don't know." She said nervously, "it's not like we've dealt with this before."

"Well I'm calling my mom." Sam told her.

Sam grabs the phone and begins to dial, Ellie was hesitant but she let Sam call. The phone rang and was answered by someone at the restaurant desk. He asked for his mom or Lucy Emmerson and they
said they'd get her.

The two began to hear banging and Ellie looked at the door tempted to see what was going on. The phone rang again and Sam picked it up, Ellie heard Lucy and sighed with relief.

"Is everything alright?"

"Hey Mom we have to have a talk about something."

"Help!" Michael shouted.

Ellie was about to get up but Sam grabbed her hand and mouthed 'no!'

"What's going on there? Sam I'm starting to get worried."

They continued to hear Michael scream for help and even Lucy could hear him.

"What's that noise? That not Michael is it? Who's screaming like that."

"Now, we should stay calm."

"Calm? Calm, about what?" Lucy asks frantically.

"Nothing. Nothing."

Ellie began to see feet floating from the window and she gasped jumping off the bed.

"Who's making that noise? Where's Ellie?"

"Ellie's right here Mom, but I can't talk about it on the phone it's about Michael."

"Don't listen to him Mom, he doesn't know what he's saying." Michael says.

Ellie looked at Michael and saw that he was holding onto a phone while trying not to fly away. Sam looked out the window and began to scream and yell.

"Sam!" Michael leaped toward the window and Ellie jumped back.

"Open up! Please!"

Sam made a cross with his fingers and yelled

"Stay back!"

"Sammy, Ellie, please help me! Open up!" Michael began to struggle holding onto the window.

"Sam maybe we should." Ellie says getting up.