Ch.3

REALIZATION

THE BOYS RODE UP TO THEM and Star tensed, the boys looked at Michael and Ellie and the boy that looked at Ellie yesterday smirked

"Where are you going Star?"

"I'm going to hang out with some friends, this is Ellie and Michael." Star says avoiding eye contact.

"Come on let's go." Ellie says.

Michael put his arm over Ellie protectively as he looked at the leader.

"Star." He says looking at her.

Star gives Ellie an apologetic look and goes over to the leader and gets on the back of his bike.

"You know where Hudson's bluff is overlooking the point?"

"I can't beat your bike." Michael says.

"You don't have to beat me Michael, you just have to try and keep up."

Ellie gets on the back of Michaels as the four boys rode off, Michael starts his bike, and goes after them with Ellie holding onto him.

They rode into the beach Michael keeping up with them and Ellie laughing, having fun. All eight of them having a fun time.

They went off the beach and into a forest type area, Ellie waved at Star as she looked back at the two. It soon began to get foggy and Michael was finding it harder to drive. It soon became neck and neck between the two.

"Come on Michael."

Michael began to go faster and Ellie began to grow worried. Star looked at the worriedly until Michael saw that there was a cliff. He stopped immediately without crashing and Ellie gave out a little yelp.

"Are you okay Ellie." Michael says looking at her, she gives a shaky nod and Michael looks at Star's friend angrily.

"What the hell are you doing?" Michael then ran over to him and punched him.

"No!" Star yelled.

"Michael!" Ellie shouted.

The three other boys grabbed Michael and pulled him away. Star looked nervous as Laddie went over to her, but what Ellie didn't suspect was the leader to laugh. 

"How far are you willing to go Michael?" He says.

•••••••••

The boys go in first and Ellie is about to follow but Star stops her.

"Don't go." Star says.

"What do you mean?"

"Look I'm gonna help Michael, but just trust me and go up to the bike and go back to where you live please." Ellie looked at Star wearily and nodded.