episode 21

A/n- This is a really short chapter and i dont know why i dicided to write it but it did so here you go.

We were all dressed up in music room 3. It was almost Halloween and we were all in costumes. We were dressed as vampires. Except the twins and Haruhi who were late.

Twins- hello.

Tamaki- why are you guys late? Hurry up and change.

Hikaru- sorry boss. But from now until Halloween...

Kaoru-...count us out.

Twin- ok?

Tamaki- what?

Honey- count you out?

Twins- we're on the prepartation committee for a special event. Class 1A is sponsoring it.

Kyoya- duty calls then.

Twins- good luck without us here for a week.

Honey- you have fun.

Tamaki- hold on. Why is Haruhi going?

Hikaru- well boss, she is in our class you know.

He called Haruhi a she again.

Kaoru- oh. The special event is an after dark test of courage tournament.

Tamaki- after dark. Haruhi. Youre not going to take part in this are you? For decencys sake, tell me you wont.

Haruhi- calm down, senpai. Its just some harmless fun.

Tamaki- harmless. She think its harmless. Oh why me? You wont go. You cant. Daddy doesnt like it.

Kaoru- ok time to go now.

Twins- Boss adieu.

Tamaki- wait.  I could be a valuable asset to the planning committee. Let me come to.

Then we hard laughing and nekozawa came out of a coffin.

Tamaki- Nekozawa-senpai when did you?

Nek- well now, isnt this interesting. What was that? You think it sounds like fun,  Belzenef? You may just be onto something there. If its fear they want, the black magic club will be happy to oblige. After all whats Halloween without a healthy dose of pure unadulterated terror?

He started laughing and the coffin closed.

*time skip to the event.*

The rest of the host club and nekozawa had a plan to scare class 1A. Kyoya sat in a corner and read a book. Mori was in one room dressed as Frankenstein. Honey was in another room with a pumpkin on his head calling himself a wolfman. Tamaki was off somewhere playing a ghost. And I was in a room dressed as a wolf version of little red ridding hood. But i wasnt in a dress. I was in a red cape and some black shorts and a black long-sleeved shirt. Tamaki had scared the twins, haruhi, and their class rep. Then they spit up. Haruhi and Hikaru went on way and Kaoru and the class rep went the other way. The class rep went into all 3rooms were mori honey and i were hidding. Then they got shoved into a room by themselves. I came out looking for kyoya who was leaning on the wall reading.

Nekozawa- Kyoya youre not joining in on the fun?

Kyoya- i am not.

Soon the whole class was in one room and nekozawa scared them all. The next day theyre picture was in the newspaper.