Episode 12

*skipping 11...summary- Nekozawa's sister came and we helped them bond.*

I was sitting at a table with kyoya and takashi. Kyoya was on the computer and mori and i were reading books.

Tamaki- now youve done it.

Hikaru- its done alright.

Kaoru- but it wasn't our fault.

They were talking about honeys bunny usa-chan. They spilt tea on him.

Tamaki- what. You idiots. Youre the ones who bumped into it, right?

Hikaru- only because Haruhi was running away.

Kaoru- we were just trying to catch her cause we wanted to have some fun and dress her up in cosplay.

Tamaki- so what we cosplay all the time.

Hikaru- we werent going with the usual Host Club costumes.

Kaoru- we wanted to see Haruhi in bunny cosplay disgusted as a girl.

Haruhi- disguised as a girl?

Me- she is a girl....

Twins- youd like to see it too, wouldn't you?

Tamaki- id definitely want to see that. What am i thinking there's no time for stuff like that right now. I know what youre up to. Youre trying to distract me from the mess youve made. Get away from Haruhi, you punks.

Twins- no way.

Haruhi- let me go.

Tamaki- i know you're trying to....

Kyoya- excuse me, we don't have any guests at the moment, so i dont mind if you make a racket but please. Be careful. You don't want to wake honey-senpai.

Haruhi- hes a 3rd year who still takes afternoon naps. Well, were gonna have to tell him about the bunny at some point. Lets just wake him up and apologize.

T+T- no wait. Don't get any closer Honey-senpai.
(^twins and tamaki)

Tamaki- come back. Its safe over here.

Haruhi- what are you talking about?

Tamaki- honey-senpai wakes up in a very bad mood after napping.

Haruhi- huh?

Tamaki- this may be just a rumor, but the Haninozuka family once visited a U.S. military base to give combat training. Supposedly, honey-senpai slept through most of it because of his jet leg. Then a soldier came in and carelessly tried to wake him up since he had been sleeping for so long. On that day, he wiped out two entire platoons of soldiers, and not just any soldiers, green berets. And ive heard we've had diplomatic issues with America ever since that day.

Twins- how terrifying.

Tamaki- and we've got a bigger problem. Usa-chan was hand made for honey-senpai by his deceased grandmother. You've seen the way he carries it around. That little bunny is his most prized possession. I cant imagine how he's going to react when he wants up and sees that his precious usa-chan is ruined.

T+t- hes gonna do to us what he did to those green berets.

Haruhi- youre exaggerating. It's impossible for that story to be true. I mean come on.

Tamaki- or is true and there's other evidence that honey-senpai had an evil side to him. Listen to this. His blood type is AB how do you like that.

Haruhi- yea so what.

Tamaki- but Haruhi, that means hes the same blood type as kyoya.

They all look at kyoya.