[Prologue]

I am Drake Daniel Augustine.

A gangster and also a gang leader.

No one knows of me being a gangster.

I don't want to tell it to anyone.

Even my own friends and family.

Because, I need to protect my family's name.

They would sure issue it. It's ok if it's only here in the Philippines.

But no, it will spread all over the world that the heir of Augustine family is a gangster and even a leader of a gang.

It would put a shame on my family's name.

And that will just fuel up the hatred of my father to me.

I want to show him that I am responsible on being the heir of our family.

Even though, I don't want their money and businesses.

It's not my thing.

But if, I have to prove myself on my father, I have too.

Our family is well know all over the world.

For being the most successful family in the world and also the most richest family.

I will go to a university named Stanford University.

It's a well know university here in Laguna.

I have heard that it's the school of some powerful gangsters.

And what also caught my interest is the top 1 gang is also studying here too and also the top 2 gang.

The top 1 gang named Bloody gang is the most dangerous and most terrifying gang, I ever encounter. Their leader here is a girl named Venice Lopez. I idolize her. It's like she's saying that even she is a girl she's no weakling. To add that up she's also the top 1 in the rank of most dangerous gangster in the world. She still today on hold this title of hers.

The top 2 gang named Dark Warrior's same goes here. Their leader named Max Anderson Laurent is the most serious gangster. I've seen so far. Oh, wait, I forgot that Bloody killer is a serious one too and a really cold one. I idolize him too.

My gang ranking is rank 11 and I too hold a rank of rank 12 in the most dangerous gangster in the world list.

I don't use my real name in the underground world. I use a fake name.

No one in my gang knows my true identity. Except for one, she accidentally caught me out of my mask. I've decided there to kill her. But, I cannot kill a fellow gangster so we made a deal.

She won't leaked my identity to anyone and she will not die.

I am well know on the underground world as the mysterious gangster.

I always where a full face mask to hide my face. Even the supreme leader is curious on my true identity, he knows that the name, I'm using is a fake one, he's a one smart leader. Fits him he's rank.

I don't have to tell more, that's all you have to know.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N:Napa-sabak ako sa pag e-english grabe! Anong masasabe ninyo sa prologue nato? Comment mo naman!
Eto muna habang wala pa ang book 2 ng COTG:SU, kung meron nga.

Salamat sa pag-babasa!

Vote and comment!

Yaseuo

**

|Edited • Revised| \(^0^)/