Chapter 26: Bow Chicka Bow Bow

**Author's Note**

I'm so sorry for not uploading yesterday!! I didn't have my laptop and the chapter was saved on my laptop so I couldn't update...

Sadly this story is coming to an end.....There's about three chapters left until it is officially done. I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who's reading. It would mean a lot if you could read my new story called Take the Mic. It's a Harry Styles fanfic(: Now enough talking..onto the chapter!

********************

"Louis, stop moving!" I growl. This boy would not stop squirming in his seat. 

"But I've been sitting down for such a long time!" he pouts. I swear there is a five year old child living underneath this twenty one year olds body.

"Almost done..One more touch up....annnnnndddddd..BAM! You're free!"

He jumps off the seat and starts running around the room, screaming. He's so special...

"Alrighty, who's next??" I yell. A pair of hands cover my eyes. I giggle.

"I saved the best for last," Niall whispers.

"Oh sweet! Zayn! You're the last one!" I joke. He spins me around and places his lips on mine. It was so gentle and sweet. Cliche, I know. 

"Sit your booty down and sit still." I command.

"Yes ma'am!" he salutes.

All the guys' hair have grown a tad bit too long. As part of my job, I have to cut their hair. Their first concert is tonight and everyone is scrambling around to make sure everything is perfect. As the time grew closer to the start of the concert, the boys' nerves start to get to them.

Liam won't stop pacing around the room, mumbling to himself. Louis is actually quiet and just sitting on the couch, nit making any obnoxious noises. Whenever Harry speaks, it was at a normal pace. Not his usual extremely slow talking speed. Zayn keeps glancing at himself in the mirror. And Niall isn't hungry.

"babe, I know you want it," I taunt, waving a plate of Nando's Peri Peri chicken in front of his face. His eyes follow the plate like a lost puppy.

"I swear, if I throw up on stage," he says, grabbing a piece. "I'm blaming you." I stick my tongue out at him, knowing that I won.

The stadium starts to fill up, and it's filling up quickly. All the people are chattering excitedly, anxious for the guys to come out.

"You guys are going to be fantabulous!" I smile. They all attempt to hold in, but miserably fail.

"What?!" I yell, wondering what I did that was so funny.

"Sam, what exactly does fantabulous mean?" Liam asks.

"I don't even think that's a word..." Niall mumbles. I smack him in the shoulder.

"Yes too it is a word! If I said it, then it's a word!" I pout, putting my hands on my hips.

They just laugh it off while getting all the equipment they needed, ready. A blinking light indicates how many seconds left till they go on stage.

"Go out there and make girls scream." A sly smirk forms on Harry's face. "Harry, that's not what I meant!" The boys line up, waiting for their cue. Before they step out, they each plant a kiss on my cheek, with the exception of Niall.

"Good luck babe," I say. He smiles and pulls me closer, closing the gap in between us until our lips meet. 

I have to stay backstage because I have to be there for their costume changes, making sure they put the right clothes on. The other girls got front row seat, courtesy of the guys, while I got to watch them on a flatscreen. How exciting.

The concert drew to an end and we hop on the bus, heading to the hotel.

"Party time!" Louis screams. All the guys holler in agreement. We head to our rooms to shower and get ready. It was really hot at the stadium, so we were all pretty sweaty.

"Can I use the shower first?" I ask Niall. He pretends to give it much thought before saying an answer.

"Can I come in with you?" he says, winking at me. 

"In your dreams!" I yell, running into the bathroom. 

It takes all of us about an hour or so until we were all ready to head to the club. The music is so loud, that I can't even hear my self think. It takes the guys about half an hour to get insanely drunk, leaving Liam and I to be the only sober ones. Even the girls were really tipsy.

"C'mon Sam, let's dance!" Tanya says. I laugh. Tanya, of all people, know I can't dance.

"Nah it's alright, go dance with Tori or something." I suggest. With that she waves me off and starts grinding on some random dude. They are gonna have a killer hangover tomorrow...

"I'm gonna go to restroom and freshen up," I tell Liam. I get up and start searching for the restrooms. Aha! There it is, I think to myself.

I make a break for it because I really need to go pee, but someone grabs my wrist. I try to yank my arm back, but it's no use. I turn around to see who it is. I gasp.

James.

**A/N**

Sorry bout the cliffhanger...c:

Anyways I threw something in there and it made the story just a tad bit longer...(: