Chapter 1: It can't be you...

I was sitting in that chair for god knows how long. All I did was nod my head and say "mh-hmm" to all the things she asked. That lady scares me. Her name was Gertrude, or that's what the name plate on her desk says. Finally she says I could leave and they're going to give me a call sometime tomorrow if I got the job.

The job description wasn't very detailed. It didn't even say who you were hopefully going to work for. It just says head designer and assistant manager for a band. It doesn't say what band. Weird. I used to take management classes in high school. Guess they're coming in handy now. I was heading back to my dorm. Gosh, I was so hungry. I decide to stop at a Starbucks right across the street.

"Hi! How are you? What would you like today?" That was one perky blonde.

"Great, I'd like a tall Java chip frap and umm, a banana chocolate muffin."

"That'll be $6.50"

I hand her the money and go sit at one of the empty chairs. As I was waiting, a familiar looking guy walks in. Blonde/brown hair, khaki colored coat, black ray ban wayferers, and white high top trainers. He looks like he's quite in a hurry. Where did I know this guy from? I let out a frustrated sigh. I've been staring at him for the past couple minutes. He glances down at his phone, probably texting someone. The odest thing happened then. RIght when he put his phone up, my phone beeped. It was from an unknown number

From Unknown.

Hey babe! How are you?? Long time no talk:)

I replied back.

To Unknown.

Umm I'm doing quite well, but may I ask who is this??

Then another odd thing happened. When I sent it, the guy in the coat looked at his phone as if he had just gotten a text. Coincedence maybe? Then I got another text.

From Unknown.

Oh you know me. You kow me really well...oh yeah btw a certain leprechaun sees you!:)

Right when I read the text the guy looks up. Right at me. He gave me a smile. Oh. My. God. No flacking way. I know that smile. I know it very well. A question popped in my head. What was he doing in New York??

***Author's Note***

Sorry the chapter was a bit short and to end on a kind of clifhanger...I promise I'll right another chapter later today and it will be longer!!! Please comment! I love hearing feeback from yall! Also please vote and fan! Much love xx

-Sam