Chapter 22: Fate

***Author's Note***

So I was going to update yesterday, but wattpad was spazzing out. So I didn't end up updating.... And so yesterday while I was in the shower, I came up with this great idea for a new story!!! I'm so proud of myself, but I need help with names. I need one guy name and a girl name. I'm deciding to make this into a contest. Comeup with with one guy name and a one girl name. The girl's name has to be one that can be both a guys and girls name. I'll dedicate the next chapter to whoevers name I like the best. You can comment below or inbox me your ideas. Thanks guys! Now sorry for the long note...Enjoy the story!!(: xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tori's POV

I'm sitting in the corner with my face buried in my hands. All I hear is the constant beep of the stupid machine. Why won't it shut up?! It's so fucking annoying. I just want to get out of here. I take one more glance at Harry's lifeless body. I came here to set things straight, and now I can't. The two nurses are running around this ambulance like crazy people. 

"Clear!" I hear one nurse say.

Harry's body jerks up then falls back down.

Nothing.

They try it one more time. "Clear!"

Nothing.

They look over at me with a sad look on their face. The other nurse starts to put the machine away.

"No. No! No! You're just gonna give up?? Why don't you fucking try?" I scream. I jump on my feet and push them away. Good thing I took a hospital class thing in my senior year of high school. I grab the two pads and take a deep breath. You better wake up Harry. I rub the two pads together, hearing the crackle of the electricity. Here goes nothing. It makes contact with Harry's chest. His body once again jumps up and fallas back down.

One second.

Two seconds.

Three seconds.

He just lays there.  

This can't be. C'mon Harry. Please wake up...

Beep.

I look over at his heart rate. One spike. Then another. Then another. He jumps up and our heads collide.

"Oww..." he says.

"Ohmygod Harry! I engulf him in a huge hug, squeezing him to death. Until we were interrupted. The nurses had pushed me aside and started to connect even more tubes and wires on him. He turns to face his head towards me. 

'Thank you.' he mouths.

I smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam's POV

Shit. What did I do? This is all my fault. I'm the reason why he jumped out of the freaking car. I break out into a sob. We arrive earlier than the ambulance. We anxiously wait in the lobby, not knowing how Harry is doing. Niall pulls me into his lap and I just cry. I sit there for about a good 5 minutes when Tori bursts through the doors. Harry is on a stratcher next to her and he was smiling.

"She saved me," he croaks. 

Tori's face turns a deep shade of red.

"Oh stop, I was just helping." she whispers. They wheel him away into another room for 'further examination.'

Tori sits down and Tanya hands her a cup of tea. She practically chugs the whole thing before she starts talking. She tells us how harry did, in  fact, die. but she had somehow revived him. 

"He's a miracle," she says.

I cry, again. Soaking Niall's shirt even more.

"I'm sorry I kinda ruined your shirt." I say sheepishly.

"It's alright babe, I didn't like this shirt anyways." he says, stroking my hair. I look over at Tori. She was fast asleep on Louis' and Zayn's lap. Not long after do I fall asleep as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's POV

She's asleep. Looking so peaceful.

"I wonder what went down between them two." Louis whispers. All the girl's had fallen asleep.

"I don't know, but it's got to be pretty serious." Zayn says.

"Well no duh, sherlock. harry jumped out of a moving car. I'm gonna guess it was serious." I retort.

"Sorry mate. what's got your kncikers in a wad?" Zayn puts his hands up in defeat.

"No man. I'm just kinda ticked off that Sam hasn't told me what went on. She usually tells me everything." I say.

Why hadn't she said anything? Is she hiding something...?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update again as soon as I can!! Also everyone go read Tanya's new story!! Tanya helped me write the encounter cuz she's freaking amazing!! Her new story is called Thank the radio!! GO read now! Much love. xx

-Sam