Chapter 9: Carry me home tonight

Sam's POV

I felt arms carrying me once again. We got to Louis' flat at midnight and my body clock was all screwed up. I'm so tired...

The sound rain hitting the window. The faint sound of people yelling in the other room. I grab my phone to check the time. 1:34PM. What the fudgenuggets?? It was alerady one??! I get up and quickly shower. I was starving. My stomach needs food. I step out of the bathroom and it was quiet. Too quiet... I slowly open the door and silly string hits my face and every where on my body. I just stood there in shock and they just kept spraying. After they ran out of silly string, they sat there anticipating what I was going to do. But I didn't do anything. I didn't scream, like I ususally would've done, but instead took a deep breath, turned around, and went back into the bathroom. 

The hot water hit my back and I covered myself with a ton of soap, trying to get the stench of silly string off of me. I got out of the shower and changed, putting my hair up into a wet bun. I open the bathroom and find 5 boys on the floor. I look at them, and just carry one as if they weren't there. "I think she's mad," I heard Louis whisper. No duh I'm mad!

"Just let her blow off some steam, she'll get over it," Harry says.

"Are you sure?" Liam asks not completely buying it. 

"Yea, I'm sure" Harry replies. I can hear you guys and I'm about to prove you wrong. I grab my phone and storm out of the room. Before I got out, I stole a glance at Niall to see a hurt face.

The lobby was filled with screaming girls and loads of security guards. Thinking I was one of the boys, the girls went wild as I stepped out of the elevator. The screams were then followed by a silent buzz of whispers. I walk quickly, attempting to get out as soon as possible. Until one of the girls stopped me. "Hey, you look familiar!" one of the girls yell. 

"Uhh hi," I smile weakly.

More whispers. I hear a couple of 'Oh she's American' or 'isn't she one of the guys girlfriends?' One of them gained the guts to ask, "Are you dating one of the guys?" Oh gosh. How do I answer to that?  Quick Sam! Think fast!

"Umm no, I'm just their designer and assistant manager and I gotta go. Bye girls!" I run out and call Paul.

"Hey Paul!"

"Hey love! How are the boys treating you?"

"Umm not so well, I was attacked by silly string, I'm kinda ignoring them right now."

"Oh, well where you headed now?"

"I was kinda hoping you would be escape. You got anything for me to do? I am head designer and assistant manager remember!"

"I do have a couple of things, but they don't have to be done till later. Unless you wanna do it?"

"Yes! Thank you Paul!! Could you umm somehow arrange a ride for me to get to the studio? It's been a while and I don't wanna get lost..."

"Of course! Where are you right now?"

"At the front of Louis' flat."

"Okay someone will be there in 3 minutes. See ya later alligator!"

I take a seat on the curb and decide to get on twitter. WOah, I gained like 15,000 followers. I scroll down, looking at tweets and I found out why I got all these new followers.

Harry_Styles: Surprise!!!!(: Love ya babe! xx @SamChavez_13                                                                                                                             pic.twitter.com/fRfu6614

Babe? Wait. Oh. My. Gosh. That picture was SO embarrasing! It was me stepping out, covered in silly string and my face. 

NiallOfficial: Will dinner to Nando's make up for it?(; @SamChavez_13

Louis_Tomlinson: @SamChavez_13 is such a loser:P

Real_Liam_Payne: @SamChavez_13 I tried to talk them out of it...

ZaynMalik: Your face was priceless!!!(: xx @SamChavez_13

Those losers are gonna get it...Prepare to be ignored FOREVER!!! I laugh to myself. "Something funny love?" I turn around to see Harry. I just run my head back around and stare at a mailbox across the street. "Oh c'mon Sam, you still can't be-" The cab had great timing because it came at a perfect time. I stand up, cutting him off and hop into the car. I saw his jaw drop as the car started to drive away. Phew, I escaped that. I heard static from a radio coming from the front. Something didn't feel right. I look at the driver he was wearing pitch black shades. The static came on again and this time he spoke into something. "I've got her." I hear him say. I gasp. All of a sudden, someone from behind puts a cloth up against my nose and mouth. I couldn't breath. I kicked and pushed with all I've got, but it was no use. I slowly lost consciousness and fade into the black...

***Author's Note***

Hey gals! Sorry i haven't uploaded in a while! I've been busy, I hope all of yall had a great Mother's Day! Like the new twist at the end...? Please give me your feeback!!! Vote, Comment, and Fan(: Much love(: xx

-Sam