Chapter 10-Part 1: Help! I need somebody! Not just anybody...

This is getting quite annoying. I've been sitting in this dark room for what I think it's been an hour. The only light I see is the light pouring in from under the door. I slouch and lean against the wall. Then I see footsteps. I hold my breath. The pair of feet just stood there, then went away. I konw most people in my situation would be freaking out or trying to hatch some plan of stupidity to escape like in movies. Well I'm not in a movie, so therefor I do the unpredictable. I sit there. 

But then my stomach growls. I groan. Are you flacking serious right now?? If only I had some food...Oh wait! I remember putting a pack of fruit snacks in my pocket! Trying to wriggle my hands into my pocket, but I fail. How do I get my hands untangled form this rope...? Aha! I took this self defense class a while back, knowing it would come in handy someday and it did! I think hard, remembering the technique I was taught to set my hands free. In no time, they've been set free and I find out that I had already eaten the fruit snacks. Darn. I check my other pockets, but they were empty. Where was my phone? Then it hit me. I reach in the strap of my bra and there it was! Ha! Those idiots never thought of checking my bra! And don't ask why I keep my phone in my bra, that's whole other story for later...

I dial Niall's number, but nothing happened. Crap, no signal. Now I'm starting to get scared. I sit back down and take a deep breath. The door swings open. "Hello darling," That wicked smile of his. 

"No, it's not you! H-h-how did you find me..?" My voice was quivering. Shit, how did he find me. There was no way. His time in jail wasn't done, unless he...escaped.

"So we meet again...and it's time for me to finish what I started." I scream as loud as I could.

***Author's Note***

I apologize for the cliffhanger and the INCREDIBLY short part 1 of chapter 10! I promise part 2 of this chapter will be wayyyyyy longer! Another announcement, I'm in need of an editor. Please inbox me if you are interested! Also please give me your feedback! Comment, vote, and fan(: Much love. xx

-Sam