Chapter 2: The Reunion

The mystery guy motions for me to follow him as he walks out. I decide to ditch my wonderful cup of coffee-chocolatey goodness. There's always next time my lovely java Chip Frap... Anyways, he walked for a bit, then took a seat on a bench. I plop down right next to him. He takes a quick look around then he pulls down his glasses to reveal his beautiful blue eyes. "Ohmygosh!!" I squeal. I practically tackle himright there. Some people who were passing by were giving us some weird looks...He laughs. "Hello babe. Nice seeing you again." Oh how I missed that wonderful Irish accent of his.

"How come you didn't tell me you were in town??" I asked. 

"Well I didn't know that you live in New York!" He teased.

"Oh yeah, forgot bout that. Well I go to school here now and I'm actually planning on moving to London next year and going to Oxford next year." I explained.

"Well, that's quite the change of scenery!" He laughed. I never realized how much I miss his laugh. His presence. Until now. I didn't realize I was just staring at him. He was waving his hands up and down in front of my eyes.

"Helllooooo..?? Earth to Sam?"

I snap out of my little trance and ask, "Are you here alone or are you with the rest of the boys?"

"We're all here. We have to do this interview thing then we're heading back to London next week."

"Oh," Wow, I just see him again now he's gonna be gone in a week. That's a dream crusher right there. He notices the glum look onm my face and says,

"The interview thing is only tomorrow. I've got the rest of today and the days after tomorrow to do whatever we want."

"That's great! Could I, umm, go see the boys?? I miss them soo much!!!!" I begged.

"Oh nice to know you miss them all BUT me.."he pretended to fake cry.

"Look at my little leprechaun...still the same old dramatic boy that I missed the most!" 

"That's better! Now let's go! Wouldn't want to keep them waiting." I grabbed my purse and we got a cab. 

The ride to their hotel was super short. And the great part, theire hotel was right next to my dorm building. Like RIGHT next to it. We hopped off and went around the back because there were some fans waiting outside the front. Going up the elevator, I thought to myself. Man, this has been one crazy day. Hopefully I get the job. Just a couple of hours till I find out. Wait it's a tad bit more than a couple hours...UGHH sigh... Random thoughts bounced around in my head until we finally reach their floor. I take a deep breath. Man, my chest hurts. "You okay love?" He asks with a worried look on his face. I nod and give him a smile to show him I'm alright. We stop in front of room 1324. He opens the door and there I was greeted with a frisbee hurling towards my face. Having such slow reflexes, I didn't have time to do anything, so I just stood there wincing and closing my eyes hoping I don't get hurt. But the frisbee never came. I slowly opened my eyes and I see a hand holding the frisbee. "That was a close one," he whispered.

"Too close," I breathed.

"Who is that NIall??" Louis yells.

"You'll never guess!" Niall yells excitedly.

I run down the small hall that leads to the main room. And it was too late. They had failed to warn me earlier. I hear a "Don't come in!!!" from Liam, but by the time he said it, I had already tripped over their little booby trap. I didn't see the trip wire right in front of me. I fall flat on my face and a bucket comes falling down. For some odd reason, gravity wasn't working and decides not to let the freezing water collapse onto me, but instead the bucket just comes straight down onto my head. I hear "Noooo..." slowly fading then boom, I was out.

***Author's Note***

Sorry again that it wasn't as long! I will try my very best to make them longer! I will also try very VERY hard to upload a chapter everyday! I hope you're enjoying it so far! Please leave your comments, or fan, or vote, or do all three! Much love xx

-Sam