34. Officially Engaged

Start from the beginning

"Aarish are you okay?" Arqam asked worried about him.

"Absolutely brother. Can't let Wajahat know that he wants the only one who pictured her today, it's one of his special day." Saying, Aarish all but dragged him back inside the tent.

"Now about food. Where do you think I should begin my hunting?" He rubbed his palms together looking at the food like he hadn't eaten for a life time. Zaigham who was standing behind them, shook his head and grabbed a lid of the large steel dish from the buffet table and offered it Aarish.

"You're appetite seems a little to bit huge to fit in a normal plate. Please help yourself with this." He pointed towards the steel lid. Aarish huffed and stepped towards the third buffet table where cool drinks were being served. He grabbed a cocktail an turned around only to be knocked back by someone. Within a flash he distanced the glass and saved himself from ruining his suit.

"Phew!" He breathed a relieved sigh and glanced up. Where a beautiful girl stood,looking at him like he had horns in his head. Dressed in calf-lenght off-white anarkali with dupatta on her right shoulder. Her hair braided back in an unknown style. She was indeed beautiful. Thought Aarish.

His heart missed a beat at the way she was looking at him with her big beautiful eyes. Puzzled at his own thoughts, he decided to play angry-young man on her. He looked at his glass which was now empty with the juice splashed on the floor. He placed the glass back on the table and grabbed hold of a tissue from nearby and wiped the juice from his hand.

"Hmm!! You miss. Can't you see..."

"Yes I Can't! But looks like I'm not the only one who's blind! You're too." She huffed back. Aarish was dumbstruck at the audacity.

"Me!? Me!? You're calling me blind.!" I was turning back how was I supposed to know that there's someone behind me." To say that he was shocked, was a clear understatement.

"Are you dressed in a gown? a maxi? a lehenga!?" His face cringed at the examples she'd used.

"Oh my Allah." He groaned out loud.

"If you aren't dressed in any of them, then what's the point of turning back which such dramatic flare!?" She asked folding her hands, with her eyebrows raised.

"Flare?" He asked, horrified.

"Well! Whatever." She shrugged. He gawked at her with wide eyes.

"I know i look beautiful! But that doesn't mean you can gawk at me like that. Now if you please move away I can treat myself with a refreshment." She moved ahead, using his dialogue on him.

"What's wrong brother?" Asked Zaigham, smirking. His expression stated that he had clearly witnessed everything.

"What was that?" Aarish asked dazed.

"My, my, my, Mr. Aarish Bilal is out of words!! Now that's new." He snickered at him. Aarish could only glare back at him. 

Hey sweetie people's!!

Hope all of you are doing good.

Please don't ignore my request of you guys commenting on my book.

Now! I've made a new chapter with a little bit of Aarish in it.
Hope you guys like it. *fingers crossed*

I must say what started as a single couple book is slowly turning into muti-couples story.

You people's thoughts, recommendation and ideas had made me create a lot more than I had imagined.

So all those lovely readers of  my book, please please let me know what you think about this new addition.

Do my book the honour of turning the hollow star into a golden one.  

Surprise me with your votes and comments and ideas. And I'll surprise you guys with quick updates.

Take care,
With lots of love.
              Kiara💞