The Silence of Insomniacs

Copyright ©️ 2018. All rights reserved.

SYNOPSIS

Fairbanks is a town where people don't talk much.

Silence surrounds the civilians like a halo; there are many secrets and gaps in memories; insomniacs walk through the harsh cold in the middle of the night.

Tessa Montgomery hates the silence in Fairbanks, but when she and her best friend encounter Jo, a bruised, anorexic boy, in the wee hours of the morning in the middle of the woods, the silence is broken. Suddenly, it is loud.

Too loud for Tessa to understand the familiar pull in her chest when she finds Jo; too loud to piece together the parts of her life that seem to be missing; too loud to understand the feelings she has for the boy who disappeared years ago.

Too loud for her to hear the tiptoes of the shadows lurking the night.

Even Fairbanks soon learned to have a voice.

EPIGRAPH
"can you hear the silence?"

COPYRIGHT & INFO

This book or any portion thereof may not be used in any manner whatsoever without the verbal or written permission of the author. Any violation of copyright is indeed punishable by law.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hello, readers from everywhere, & welcome to "The Silence of Insomniacs. It has been over 2 years since I finished "The Trapped" and this right here, my friends, is the sequel most of you have been waiting for. This book can be read as a stand-alone, but there will be some overlapping factors from "The Trapped." I hope you all enjoy!
_________________

Thank for stumbling across this book! Hope you enjoy.

- J.M.