🔥Rich🔥

I was... different after the fire. My lisp was back, my arms, chest, legs, and some of my face was burnt to a crisp, and everyone hated me.
But, it was worth it.
Everything was worth it.
I was free from that stupid supercomputer. Everyone was free.
I know that Jeremy takes the blame for it all but, in reality, it was my fault.
I gave him the idea of the Squip.
I made it sound amazing when it had destroyed who I was.
The real Richard Goranski was back with a new attitude, new way of speaking, and.. a new sexuality.
The day Jeremy woke up in the hospital with me I had realized that I was bisexual.
I don't know how this epiphany came upon me.
Well, that's a lie. I do. I thought about the bear my best friend gave me. The best, most popular, tallest guy in school. Jake Dillinger. And what did I do prior to him giving me that stuffed bear?

I burned his house down.
I fucking set his house on fire.
I destroyed the place where my best friend grew up and he gives me a stuffed bear.
Is this forgiveness?
Is forgiveness having your best friend place a stuffed bear beside you while you lay bandaged up from the damage you did to their property?
I guess so.

Jeremy received forgiveness too. His best friend, Michael (formerly known as Antisocial Headphones Kid) forgave him for the neglect Jeremy showed him. I could still tell that Michael was hurt though.
I mean, who wouldn't be.
Those two had been best friends for TWELVE YEARS and all of a sudden Jeremy started treating him horribly.
That had to put a dent in their friendship.

But enough about those two. Back to me.
I heard that Jake's legs were broken. That was my fault. I can accept that Jake's house and legs were my fault. I take the blame 100%.
Jake should know that I would. Yet, he shows me mercy. Why does he show me so much love?

But not gay love right? Like guy love right? Like Bros? Shit, who am I kidding. I totally like Jake! This whole bisexuality thing has been nice to discover and all that jazz but realizing you're bisexual the same day you realize you think your best friend is absolutely the hottest thing ever is a weird combo for sure.
But hey, me realizing that I was bisexual helped Jeremy realize that he was bi too!
Then Michael came out as gay.. and so on and so forth.
But after everyone else came out there was still one person we hadn't heard from.
Jake.
Jake was the only person who hadn't told us that he was gay or bi or anything of that sort.
Hell, we STILL haven't heard anything from him. I haven't seen him, gotten a text from him, heard his voice out in the hall. Nothing.
It was really starting to hurt.
But, there was one other thing I realized.

I had to be the one to get Jake out of his shell.

•••••••••••

Words: 516

Hi guys! It's Edge here.
I'm writing another Richjake fanfic after I deleted my other one.
Why did I delete the other one? The plot was all over the place and it wasn't fun to write anymore.
I want to make this one better.
Please allow me to show off my better writing skills with this book.
It will include smut maybe later? Angst, so much damn fluff. Pinkberry, Boyf Riends, and, of course, Richjake.
There won't be any Cinnabun because 1 I don't care for the ship too much and 2 because I headcannon Christine as Aro-Ace
I really hope you guys enjoy my story!
Edge: out