Hyung Line

t o p i c :

their reactions to another member confessing your love for them.

|| HYUNG LINE ||

r e q u e s t e d b y :

me (hey, you gotta start somewhere)

»»----- -----««

k.s.j:

i can see him literally freaking out the second namjoon "accidentally" let your secret out. the poor boy wouldn't even know how to react because his crush likes him back. there would be tears everywhere before he manages to compose himself and confess to you - over text because he was too emotional to see you in person.

ww.jinnie

y/n!!!

y/n y/n y/n!!!!!

!!!

10:00pm

y/nlicious

???
hello???

10:01pm

ww.jinnie

hi!

uhm don't get mad, but namjoon may or may not have told me that you like me and now I'm freaking out because I like you

ill you do me the honour of being my girlfriend and letting me cook for you for the rest of our lives?

10:02pm

y/nlicious

...

hi i'm confusion

i can't believe you actually like me-
but yES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

10:03pm

ww.jinnie

JAGI~ COME OVER LET ME COOK FOR YOUUUU

10:04pm

delivered

»»----- -----««

m.y.g:

i can see him having to stop everything he was doing at that moment just to process what hoseok had just told him. he'd have a really shocked, yet giddy look on his face - one that screamed "omg-the-girl-i-love-loves-me-back". yoongi would almost instantly call you to let you know that the feeling is mutual, making sure he wasn't too late and that you hadn't been stolen from him.

"y/n, i know this is not the right way to tell you this but i'm on tour and you're not here so this'll have to do."

"uhm... ok? what's this about, yoongi oppa?"

"hoseok told me you liked me-"

"HOBI DID WHAT-"

"y/n, listen to me! i like you too, ok?!"

"you do? is this a prank?"

"WTF? NO! I LIKE YOU BACK GODDAMNIT! you're so smart and full of swag and when you sing i can't tell if it's you or an angel and doesn't get me started on your looks!"

"woah, yoongi... i like you too."

"yeah, duuuuh that's why i confessed. you're my jagi forever~"

»»----- -----««

j.h.s:

girlish screams. girlish screams e v e r y w h e r e. i can imagine hoseok fangirling and screaming so hard once he found out you liked him back - making yoongi, the one who told him in the first place, wish he'd just kept his mouth shut. hoseok would most likely run over to your house the second he'd calmed down, ready to make you his girlfriend (and cuddle you forever).

"oh hi, hobi~! what brings you here?"

"I LIKE YOU TOO! OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIKE ME BACK, BUT I LIKE YOU TOO DO WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?!"

"yes! please stop shouting, though. my neighbours are giving you weird looks-"

"YAY~! i mean yay~!"

»»----- -----««

k.n.j:

he would literally stare at you for god knows how long - whilst you mentally cursed the panicking mess of a seokjin sitting next to you. i can see namjoon calmly asking the others to leave the room so he could talk to you, a massive blush on his face as he tried not to smile.

"y-you like me too?"

"yeah... i have for a while- WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEAN "TOO"?!"

"i... i like you as well? i- oh god. that got weird, i do apologize."

"did you just quote a namjin fanfiction?"

"you're the one that forced me to rea-"

"just kiss me already, you big dork."