Park Jimin

"jagiya!! i'm so fat look at me!!"

the handsomely adorable man whines, staring sadly into his loving girlfriend's eyes.

the girl looked down, pinching her stomach and frowning slightly.

"if you're fat then i must be a beached whale..."

she whispered to herself, not quite aware of the fact that her boyfriend overheard her.

"no!! jagiya, you're perfect! you're the prettiest damsel i've ever seen with your gorgeous smile and innocent eyes and don't get me started on your adorable pudgy tummy!"

he cheered giddily, realising how lucky he was to have such a beautiful girlfriend.

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way, jagiya! I'm just... Insecure with my bod-"

he was instantly cut off by his girlfriend, her finger was now pressed up against his lips as she stared lovingly into his chocolate brown eyes.

"there's nothing to be insecure about! your chubby cheeks are adorable, your abs are perfect, your lips are the most beautiful shade of red I have ever seen and oh my god don't get me started on your adorable baby hands!"

she smiled and pecked his lips, before looking back into his eyes.

"you are beautiful, jimin and i love you for you."

she whispered gently, making sure it was loud enough for him to hear.

"and you are as pretty as the sunset and sunrise combined, y/n and i love you for you."

he answered sweetly, before leaning down and placing a soft, loving and gentle kiss on her cherry red lips.