"No, not that I know of..." she brings both of her hands on my face and kisses me on the lips. When she lets me go, she rests her forehead against mine and the tips of our noses brush.

"I love you so much..." She whispers against my lips, wrapping her arms around my neck and then holding me tight against her. I rub her back and once she lets go of me, I bring my lips on hers again. This time, the kiss is longer and deeper, with our tongues intertwining together, but when she tries to undo my belt, I quickly stop her when I remember about something more important than taking our clothes off.

"Hold up, hold up..." She gives me a surprised look when I stop her hand from going further but she decides to listen to me and keeping her hand to herself. "There's something I want to talk you about..."

"What's wrong?" She sits down, resting her head on my shoulder while she listens to what I have to say.

"I don't feel comfortable knowing you'll be living on your own... especially when it's not even in the same city as mine." She chuckles at my words, furrowing her eyebrows when she looks up at me.

"It's just 45 minutes of drive from here... you were fine until yesterday."

"Well, no... I'm not." I slowly shake my head. "Maybe I could move in with you, or we could find another house here, together... where there's enough space for your studio and for Andres." She parts her lips in surprise and she stays quiet, examining my face for a few seconds, trying to understand whatever I'm being serious or not. "You'd like that?"

"I would definitely like that!" She quickly nods my head and practically jumps on me, throwing her arms to my neck.

"Next thing on the list..." I tell her, before she can start trying to undress me again. She lets me go again to look at me in the eyes as I speak. "I think you should own a gun and learn how to use it... just in case." She furrows her eyebrows again and looks at me quite skeptically this time.

"Never gonna happen." She sighs at me and shakes her head.

"C'mon..." I grab her hand and stroke the back of it, while she keeps shaking her head.

"I don't want to." She complains, distorting her nose at me.

"Please?" I insist, putting on my best pouty face.

"Why? Because of that man that came to visit? He probably didn't want to tell me his name and made one up... who cares!" She shrugs her shoulders and at the mention of him I feel my heart jumping into my throat again.

"Scar... I wouldn't ask you if I didn't think it was important for your safety." She sighs again and when she doesn't answer right away I immediately understand that I might have won this one.

"Fine..." She finally gives in and then rolls her eyes at me when she sees the smirk appearing on my lips. "So where are we moving?" She quickly changes subject, wrapping her arms around my neck again and smiling at me.

"I don't know... you want  tobe in Washington?" I ask her and she seems to get lost in her thoughts for a minute.

"It doesn't matter... I don't like the idea of you having to drive 45 minutes at night if you finish working late." She rubs my back and then she leans in to leave a quick peck on my lips.

"Mmh... then I might have something in mind." I smirk at her. "Can it be a surprise?" She captures her lower lip between her teeth but then she eventually gives in, slowly nodding her head at me.

"Now I think we can get naked..." she bursts into laughter at my words and hits me on my chest, pushing her weight on me to force me to lay down.

"We should enjoy this mirror as long as we can..." she whispers in my ear, straddling me and taking off her t-shirt. I immediately bring my hand to her naked breast, to massage it and play with it.