"Say please, bitch," Perrie said. "Please Pez, pretty please! Fuck me senseless with your big hard cock!" With that, Perrie thrusted her hips forward roughly and screamed. "Ooooh Jadey. yes, so good baby!" Perrie kept a quick even pace, pushing in until her hips met Jade's stiff clit. "No one gets this deep, baby. I'm the only one who hits all these spots in you," Perrie whispered, pushing in deeply as she could and rotating her hips a little to make sure she hit everything inside her girlfriend.

"N-No one baby, only you! Only your cock!" Jade whined.

 "You love big dicks, don't you. Jadey?"

"Y-Your big dick, baby!"

"You're my little whore?"

"Yes! Yes, y-your little whore!" 

The taller girl could feel herself getting close. Listening to Jade talk like such a slut, and dressed up in that outfit, it was almost too much. The blonde reached down and felt Jade's clit, which wasn't hard to find since it was as hard as Perrie herself.

"Cum for me baby, make my dick wet," she husked. The ex-cheerleader pinched the little nub hard and watched as Jade's mouth hung open in ecstasy. The feeling of the smaller girl's walls clenching around was incredible, and with one final thrust, Perrie shot her load deep into Jade's pussy. "Fuck yeah!"

After a few seconds of silence. Perrie spoke. "I love being inside of you," she whispered to Jade, who was panting eratically. The shorter girls nodded before her eyes shot open as Perrie started pumping. "Again," she ordered. The brunette wanted to protest, but Perrie thrusted so hard inside of her that all she could do was squeak and soon nod.

"I wanna watch your titties bounce while you ride me," the blonde growled. She tore Jade's knotted shirt, letting the white button-down hang loosely, then tugged roughly at the bunched up red undershirt, pulling it over Jade's head. Perrie thrust in powerfully, watching Jade's chest move with her hips. Finally, the blonde unsnapped the front clasp of the smaller girl's bra and let go. Perrie gasped at Jade's big breasts, her small brown nipples stiff pointing towards Perrie.

Suddenly, the taller girl was beating her girlfriend's pussy in quick, rough bursts, as she stared with fascination at Jade's bouncing tits. She reached up with both hands and grasped at the mounds, pinching and twisting the small nipples. Jade moaned with both pleasure and lust at the look of the blonde's eyes.

"Shit,  baby, I love how tight you are," Perrie growled. Jade moaned loudly and nodded. "Rub your clit, baby, make yourself cum for me."

Obediently, Jade slid her right hand over her taut stomach and found the small, stiff nub. She rubbed furiously, whimpering as Perrie pressed herself tightly against her girlfriend. "Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum!"

Finally, the taller girl couldn't take it anymore and was letting her cum shoot from her dick, filling Jade's pussy.

"Ahh, fuck yeah!" Jade came just a few seconds after, screaming in pleasure. "Fuck yes, Perrie, fill my pussy up!"

Perrie leaned into Jade as the two took deep, unsteady breathes. After almost a minute of recovery, Perrie slowly pulled out, watching how slick her dick was with both of their cum. The brunette looked down lazily as Perrie spread her lips; both smiled at the cum that was dripping out from inside her.

"I love how sexy you make the 'just-fucked' look," Perrie growled. Jade grinned and looked down to reclasp her bra. "The fuck do you think you're doing?" the blonde asked angrily. Jade looked at her with a raised brow.

"Putting...putting on my bra?" The ex-cheerleader glared the smaller girl down. "A-Again, Perrie?"

"Well, again for me," Perrie said as Jade tried to put the pieces together. "On your knees," she said and the brunette grinned; she loved nothing more than giving her girlfriend a blowjob.