10. We Can Find Happiness In Misery, I Dont Care What You Think

Start from the beginning

"Scan them to make sure theyre not dangerous and just give them free tickets inside because I cant meet them right now" I sighed. I dont feel like interacting with anyone right now. I love my fans, But right now im sad.

"Okay boss" he said as he walked backstage to the exit.

"I wish Tweek was here" I sighed as I changed my expression to a happy face. I ran out into the main stage to hear roars of yells from all the fans in the crowd.

"ARE YOU ALL READY FOR A FUN TIME TONIGHT!" I yelled.

"I SAID ARE YOU ALL READY" I said again.

Nothing, But loud yells happened as they got louder the second time.

Thats when the music started playing.

...

Tweeks Pov

We finally made it to LA. Daniels grandmother was pretty supirsed that we came to visit. She was so excited to see me that she practically kissed my skin off of my cheeks. I felt relieved that she didnt question us any further about how we even came when school has already started up. Hopefully she will now question us later. We made it to the venue waiting for Petes band, I was dispointed to see they were already here. So we would have to try to sneak in.

I checked my phone to see that it was already the evening in South Park. I sighed as I thought of my parents. My mother was probably crying. I felt a nervous feeling in my stomach. The news probably was already spreading all through town that I was missing. I thought about Butters, Kenny, My parents, even stupid asses Craig and Heidi.

I closed of my phone.

"You okay Tweek?" Daniel looked at me worried.

"No its just that im sure everyone in South Park knows im missing by now" I sighed.

"Dont worry. This will be worth it once we find Pete!" He smiled.

"Right, We are going to have to sneak in with a crowd of people in the front. It seems like they are already here" I said.

"I was afraid that was going to be the case" He said.

We made it to the front of the building where the doors began to open. Everyone was in a line instead of rushing in, shit.

"We could just talk to a huge group and try to get in the middle of them" He said.

We tried talking to these group of girls that seemed friendly. They were luckily and we were right in the middle of them and tried ducking our heads as they passed through passing their tickets at the person in charge.

"Um excuse me sirs. Where are your tickets" The female asked as she halted the girls looking at us.

"Shit" Daniel whispered.

"Here" I said reaching into my pockets. I pretended to ask like I lost our tickets.

"WHERE ARE THE TICKETS" I pretended to panic.

"No Tickets. No entry." She said moving us to the side. Everyone passed us as we looked at the lady with a sad look.

"Im sorry, i would defintley let you in. If I could. I can get fired." She sighed.

"No its not a problem. Its just that Tweek here knows Pete. They spent a month together over the summer. They fell in love, but he didnt get Tweeks number!" Daniel tried explaining to the lady hoping she will believe us.

"Listen. If you are telling the truth. Try going to the back and asking the body guard to see if he can call the band. Maybe he will come check. I cant guarntee anything. Good luck" She said as she continued to scan fans tickets.