Part 12

Some part of this chapter is from JungHyunRi's idea in AFF ^^

Thank you for letting me use your idea <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the midnight...

                   Hakyeon wakes up due to his back hurt. 'Must be because I sleep while sitting' thought Hakyeon to himself. He tries to move Taekwoon's head slowly so that he can stand up and at the same time not waking Taekwoon up. However, Taekwoon voice can suddenly be heard. "Hakyeon? You awake?" Taekwoon asks in sleepy tone. "Yeah, my back hurt," Hakyeon replies as he stands up before stretching himself. Taekwoon also stands up to stretch himself. Not only his back, his neck hurt too. "Wait here. I'll spread the mattress and we sleep here tonight. I think it will be easy for the kids to find us if the need anything," Hakyeon says and Taekwoon nods at his words.

                    Hakyeon takes out the mattress and spreads it in the middle of the living room. Taekwoon then comes with two pillows and places them on the mattress. "Let's get some more rest," Taekwoon says before both of them lay down on the mattress and drift back to sleep.

About 3 in the morning...

                    A creak sounds can be heard. It's sound of the door open and it's from Hongbin's room. Hongbin walks out of the room with one of his hand holding his bunny plushie while his other hand holding Sanghyuk's hand. Both of them walk in a sleepy state towards the living room. When both of them see their 'parents' there, they sneak to Hakyeon's side and lay down there. Sanghyuk lay down besides Hakyeon and Hongbin takes place besides besides the youngest. Sanghyuk scoots closer to Hakyeon sides as he holds on Hakyeon's shirt before he sleeps back. As for Hongbin, he secures Sanghyuk in his warm embrace before he sleeps too. Not to forget his bunny that he puts between him and Sanghyuk.

                    Not long after that, a creak sounds can be heard again. This time it's from Jaehwan's room. Jaehwan can be spot coming out from the room while dragging the sleepy Wonshik to the living room. His main intention is to find his 'parents' since he suddenly wants to sleep with them. So, he drags along Wonshik to keep him company. To his luck, Taekwoon and Hakyeon are only in the living room. Without wasting time, Jaehwan goes to Taekwoon's side and lies beside the older. His hands link around Taekwoon's arm for comfort. Wonshik, who is laying besides Jaehwan, immediately backhugs the elder to stay warm. That is how the family ends up sleeping together in the living room.

In the morning...

                     Hakyeon, being the early bird he is, he wakes up first. He wants to stretch his body but he feels like something holds him from doing so. That is when he realizes Taekwoon arms are the one that holds him. Taekwoon arms are wraps around Hakyeon waist while his eyes are still close. Hakyeon decides to wake him up since they need to prepare breakfast for their 'kids'. "Woon-ah, wake up," Hakyeon calls as he shakes Taekwoon's shoulder a little but no sign from Taekwoon. Hakyeon wants to call Taekwoon again but he stops when he feels his shirt being pulled from behind. Hakyeon looks at Taekwoon since he thought the younger is playing around with him. Then, he realizes that there is a small hand wrapping around Taekwoon's big built body. With all his might, Hakyeon raises his upper part body to look behind Taekwoon. To his surprise, there is Jaehwannie and Wonshikkie behind the younger. Hakyeon smiles to himself when he finally knows who is behind him.

                        With so much effort, Hakyeon releases himself from Taekwoon's hug. When he can't feel the warm of Hakyeon's body anymore, Taekwoon then stirs before he opens his eyes. "Yeon-ah," he calls and it gains Hakyeon's attention. The elder was about to stands up but he turns to look at the younger. Taekwoon wants to straighten up his body but he is stop by Hakyeon. "Be careful. Hwannie and Shikkie are behind you," Hakyeon warns. Taekwoon then slowly moves away Jaehwan's arm around him before he changes from lying to sitting position. Both of them then move to lie at each end side of the mattress. This makes Hakyeon lying beside Hongbin and Taekwoon lying beside Wonshik. They lay down by their side and support their head with one of their hand for a better view of the kids between them.