Chapter 1

The beggining.

"Now,now Mira-chan. Wag ka malikot kay Auntie Haru mo ah. Tandaan mo you have to be nice to her since ikaw lang ang bata doon." My mom said while we are packing things. First time kong pupunta doon sa province ni Auntie Haru. She wasn't really a sister to my mom. They met when they were in college and they became the best of friends. Suportado nila ang isa't isa.

"But mom why am I the only child in there? Don't she have any children at all?" Tanong ko dati. Nung una hindi ko rin maintindihan kung bakit. Maganda naman si Auntie Haru sa mga nakikita kong pictures nila.

"She's loyal to someone. At napaaga lang ang alis ng hinihintay nya. Naexcite daw siguro kaya ayun umalis agad. But she's happy kahit na wala siyang asawa't anak. Oh it's time to go to sleep now Mira-chan. Maaga pa tayo aalis bukas."
I immediately went to my room and shut the lights and I slept.

Mabilis lang ang byahe namin at nakarating na agad kami sa bahay ni Auntie Haru. The place is full of green at malapit pa ito sa mga bundok. Ansarap siguro dito lalo na pag gabi. Nag-usap muna sila ni mama sa living room ni Auntie Haru bago tuluyang nakapagpaalam sina mama sa akin.

"Mira-chan wag ka masyadong michievous ha? We will fetch you in the end of the summer okay?"
"Okay mommy! Bye-bye!"
"Bye-bye Mira-chan!"

I bid farewell to my mom and gone inside to the house of Auntie Haru. Isa lang ang masasabi ko. It was marvelous. Siguro dahil na rin magisa si Auntie Haru ay walang masyadong nagagalaw ito.

"Auntie Haru?" I asked.
"Yes Mira-chan?"
"Bat ikaw lang ang mag-isa dito?"
"Im not really alone dear. There are spirits in this house."
"Talaga poooo?"
"Yes it is. Do you wanna hear a story about a girl who travels in the forest and met a spirit boy?"
"Yes. Yes I wanna hear it Auntie Haru!"
"But I will not tell you the whole story unless you'll come here every summer."
"What do you mean Auntie?"
"I'll tell you the story by chapter."
"It's okay Auntieeee."
"Okay but for now I'm gonna tour you in our backyard. There are plenty of watermelon in there. I heard you like watermelon?"
"WATERMELOON"

In that day auntie and I grew very close. She was the best auntie I ever had. I even wished summer won't last so long. I wanted to know my Auntie.

"Ne ne Auntie can you tell me the story now?" I said with my eyes glimmering and shining while were on the outside. She was looking at the sky that it was meant for her.

"Sure it's been weeks since I said to you about the story I will tell you."
"YAAAY YOUR THE BEST AUNTIE!"

Then she procedeed and told the story. Little did I know that that story is really her story. Her and Jin's story.