T W E N T Y T W O

Start from the beginning

"Let me introduce. Somi-ah, this is my girlfriend, Minatozaki Sana. Sana-ya, this is my friend, Somi." Tzuyu introduced and Sana stretch her hand out for handshake but Somi just went to Tzuyu's side and sat down beside him.

Tzuyu look at the stoned Sana and she's just looking at her hand.

She clenched her fists but she remain to keep her cool.

She sat back down and smile to Somi.

But it was a fake smile.

"Tzuyu-ah, why didn't you come and fetch me earlier? You said you're busy but with her?" Somi said and look at Sana with a irritated expression.

Sana is low key glaring at her while Somi keep talking with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu know that Sana is getting annoyed but she is being a good girlfriend, calming her own self down (internally).

Somi keep making Sana annoyed and Tzuyu is very worried that Sana might just explode because you know, a angry Squirrel is very dangerous.

But until Somi said something wrong that made Sana really angry.

"You know, I think that you two are not suitable. I even know you better than she do. If we're together, I think we can be a better couple." Somi said and Sana slam the table.

She stood up and stormed out of the restaurant.

"Babe! Sana-ya!" Tzuyu called and followed Sana out.

"Babe! Babe! Wait! Babe!" Tzuyu called and finally caught her.

Sana pushed his hand away and look to the front.

He walked and stood in front of her but she turn to the another direction.

"Babe, don't take her words seriously. Don't care about her." Tzuyu said and Sana looked away.

"Are you angry?" Tzuyu asked and Sana crossed her arm up to her chest.

"Hmph!" Sana then look at the other direction which cause Tzuyu to chuckled at her cute actions.

"Babe~... Don't be angwy~... Nae yeoja..." Tzuyu said and Sana look at him.

"How did you know her?" Sana asked and Tzuyu sighed.

"I meet her at a pub. And I admit that I have spend a night with her but! But... It was just one night stand. I don't like her. I'm just... sexually frustrated last time..." Tzuyu said and Sana look at him with an eyebrow raised.

"But why is she so annoying? She do know we are dating, but why is she still doing that?" Sana said and Tzuyu shrugged.

"Maybe it's only for a while. Don't worry, she might stop after a while." Tzuyu convinces and Sana nodded.

"Let's go." Tzuyu said and Sana stop him.

"Are you crazy?! We're going back in?!" Sana exclaimed and Tzuyu shook his head.

"I need inform them to cancel our food order right?" Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

Then Tzuyu went in and cancel their food order.

He apologized and came out from the restaurant.

Then he held Sana's hand and they went back.

"Sorry, babe. Didn't know that Somi would say something like this. But as a compensation, I'm willing to cook for you." Tzuyu said and Sana smiled.

She nodded and Tzuyu give her a peck on the forehead.

"Go to the living room to rest first. Once food is done, I will call you." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

Then Tzuyu start to cook and soon, fragrant aroma start to 'float' to Sana, making her stomach 'drools'.

Sana wanted to g to the kitchen to find Tzuyu but she doesn't want to disturb him.

But the nice smell is 'luring' her to go to the kitchen.

Sana couldn't resist anymore so she decided to go to the kitchen to see her boyfriend cook.

When she reached the kitchen, Tzuyu turned off he stove and was about to the get the food on the plate.

"One more minutes, babe." Tzuyu said and start to get the food decorate and placed the food on the plate nicely.

Tzuyu done it for both plates and at last, he finished it.

He took the two plates to the dining table and put at any two vacant space.

Sana help to take the cutlery and set them up.

After that, Tzuyu took off the apron and Sana took a photo and post it on her IG.

After that, she sat down and Tzuyu sat down beside her.

"Let's eat." Tzuyu said Sana nodded happily.

Sana quickly took a spoonful of food and happily munch it.

"Hmm~... This is so nice! When you know how to cook?" Sana asked and Tzuyu smiled.

"Why don't you guess it?" Tzuyu said and Sana pouted.

"Okay, I'll just tell you. I learn how to cook when I was 10 plus. I forgotten my age for that time but I remember that my first time cooking is very fun." Tzuyu said and Sana nodded.

[Tzuyu's POV]

"Hey, Tzuyu-ah, don't you feel that the Somi girl is a bit weird like as in her actions?" Sana said and I frowned a bit.

"In what ways is it weird?" I asked and Sana shrugged.

"I just find it weird. Better don't stay too close with her, arraseo?" Sana said and I nodded.

But who knows what will happen next?

Yes, Somi is back! But with a motive.
Please vote and support me!
Hope you enjoy reading.
Thanks for reading!