~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 19~

Start from the beginning

"Arrasseo.. Get in now we're leaving" he said then I went inside...

Cheonsa's POV
"Hey Jisoo unnie.. This looks good" I said then handed her a round glasses..

She doesn't want contact lenses because she said that it'll just bother her when she wants to sleep...

"Oh.. Ok.. I'll try it" she said then wore it..

Perfect!

Perfect!

"It's good.. I'll take that design.. But you need some eye test first.." I said then she did that eye test thing...

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Thanks Cheonsa.. For everything"

"You're Welcome.. Just don't let them bully you again.. If I saw them bullying you, They're all dead meat to me" I said with a serious face..

"*Chuckles* why did you protect me anyways? Jimin is right.. I'm just a trash and you're not.." she said then lowered her head..

"*Sighed* listen.. I told you.. I'm also a victim of bullying.. I don't want to see someone experiencing this anymore just because of their looks.. And if you're a trash, think of this.. You're the dirty wrapper and the bully's are the candies.. Wrapper that have such beautiful designs but only covered with dusts and Candies that doesn't taste good but had good looks and forms.. What will they do if those Candies doesn't have any wrapper? They'll get dirty, Their true colors would show and People wouldn't eat it.. Did you understand that?" I said..

"Eh?"

"*Facepalmed* look.. If the candy doesn't have a wrapper, It'll get dirty.. The forms would change and didn't i said earlier that it tastes bad? People wouldn't eat them anymore.. Compare that to you and the bullies.." I explained..

"Ohh..."

"I'll get going now.. Where do you live?" I asked..

"Ani.. It's okay, you can go now.. I can go home by myself.."

"Are you sure?" I asked her..

She nodded..

"Well then.. bye!" I said then used my skateboard..

"Thank you again!" She shouted..

While skateboarding, I saw someone being bullied.. Now what?

I went there and punched that guy who's hurting that girl..

"How dare you" he's mad..

Do I care? No..

"Are you alright?" I asked that girl with a mask..

"Look.. behind you!" She said..

I turned then that guy punched me at my face and kicked my thighs...

"Holy shit.." I think my thighs are bruised..

He tried to punch me again but I held his hands and kicked his.. you know... where the sun won't shine again..

"Run now!" I said to that mysterious girl then she ran away.. Her voice seems familiar though..

After that fight, I went to the mansion..

?'s POV

Is that... Cheonsa?

Cheonsa's POV
I went straight to the living room and saw them using their phones while the others are playing my video games.. What the..

"Oh Cheonsa, what happened to your face?!" They all stopped what their doing and turned their attention to me..

"*Sighed* nothing..." I said then went to my room..

I removed the bandage on my head and washed my body and wore this..

Ah.. so comfy..

Then I remembered that I have a bruise on my thighs and on my face..

I went to my cabinet and search for the first aid kit..

Jimin's POV
"Jimin-ah.. Call Cheonsa.. Dinner's ready.. Go upstairs and turn to your right, you'll see her room.." Jin hyung said..

"Aish why me?" I said annoyed..

"Go. Now." he said in a serious tone..

"K fine fine.." I went upstairs and search for her room..

Maybe this is her room..

I opened it and.. What the hell is she doing.. She's sitting on the bed and.. Treating her wound on her face?

Cheonsa's POV
Aish..

"Yah yah! Why are you here!" I shouted while trying to put some betadine on my wounds..

"Uhmm.. Dinner's ready.." he said..

"I'll eat la- holy shit!.." I accidentally spilled some betadine on my eyes..

"Aaahhh.." I said then rushed to the bathroom and washed my face..

I went to my room and saw Jimin there..

"Does it look bad?" I asked..

"What?"

"My eyes you idiot" I said..

"Yeah.. it's kinda red.."

I tried to put some betadine on my face again but that idiot's hands hold my hand..

"What?" I asked annoyed..

"You'll get yourself hurt again let me do it.." why is he acting like this..

"Where did you get this bruises?" He asked..

"Old man" I said.. is that really old?

"Eh?"

"I punched him" I said...

"Why did you punched him?"

"Why do you have too many questions?" I said..

His face came closer to mine..

"Cuz I'm curious"

I went closer too... So the space was only like 3 inches..

"Why are you curious?" I asked him..

Before he could answer, someone spoke..

"Hey guys what's taking you so lo-....HEY! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" Jin hyung's voice..

__________

If you're wondering why her closet room is on her room when I said to the flashback before that her room and her closet room is kinda far.. They moved away to that house..