"Thank you."

He is really an angel...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Doors clacked.

I thought I saw a ghost, but I quickly found my professionalism again.

"Good evening, Mr. Hoying."

"Good evening, Lee. How are you and your family? I bet your grandchildren had to grown up already."

He asked about my family first always. You can tell he has a huge loving and trusting heart. He was such gentleman every time he was talking to me. He acted like a visitor, not the client.

"They are attending elementary school already. Thank you for asking. I am very well. And you, Mr. Hoying, how are you?"

"Wow! Elementary! ... I have never been better, Lee! And that is one of the reasons, why I am here today."

I raised my eyebrows.

"I would be honored, if you could help me to find the engagement ring for love of my life."

I coughed a little... "I apologize, Mr. Hoying. I will help you to find the one for Mr. Grassi. Do you have anything in mind already?"

He nit his brows... I have to tell you, he was adorable and childish. I bet you will love him, if you will able to meet him.

"No, but I want something unique and simple. I think Mitch will don't want to have many diamonds as an engagement ring, you know? I will choose something nobler as a wedding ring."

"Understandable Mr. Hoying. I am sure we will find the one for Mr. Grassi. Let's have a look."

After a long time, Mr. Hoying finally held in his hands two rings from our latest collection. He was hesitating between them and couldn't decide. He put both rings on the top of the display and sighed. He stepped back and looked around the whole boutique.

"Lee, I don't know. Mitch is flawless. He is a jewel himself, how can I find anything as extraordinary as him?"

He was scanning all rings around.

"There is one box with the ring, that you haven't shown me. Could you, please?"

Oh no! I forgot to take the Mr. Grassi's ring at the workroom. It is too late now to hide the ring from him.

"This is the special edition. As you can see, we can engrave your fingerprint on the surface of the ring. The ring will be just one of the kind after that."

"It is perfect! Flawless! Unique! It is as him. I wish you could see him, Lee. He is gorgeous and he is looking so relaxed since the moving together again."

I thought I will have to put my hand in front of my mouth to stop laughing.

"Mr. Grassi always looked like the fairy, Mr. Hoying. You are a lucky man I can tell."

"I am! Thank you, Lee. I really appreciate your help... So let's make that fingerprint, I am so curious."

I smiled at him. He is like a ball of sunshine. They will have a happy end; they are perfect together... I love my job, as I said, but sometimes I love it even more.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scott's POV:

"Mitch! Come on! I bet you are gorgeous enough already!" I yelled upstairs to my 'always oh so late' boyfriend.

"Scott Richard one more statement like that and I am not going anywhere!" He snapped back at me.