9 - Be honest with yourself

Guys the story is getting slowly to 950 views. That is insane! Thank you!!!

I am emotional right now, so I will rather stop writing this intro and let's go to the chapter.

Don't forget Scott's POV is written in bold and italic font.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the last chapter:

I woke up sweaty, shaking and disorientated. We shouldn't create that choreography. We really shouldn't...

......

I stood up slowly and went to the kitchen to take something to drink. Thousands of thoughts were bumping in my brain. I took a bottle of water and sat down on couch.

My eyes caught a framed photo on the cabinet. Me and Beau during our trip to vineyards, sitting next to each other on the grass. That was such beautiful day and I felt so good that times. Great memories. I was happy I was in love. Am I still? I have to be.

I'm doing everything to make this relationship work. I'm spending all my free time with Beau. I'm rejecting most of events, just to be with him. I feel comfortable around him, I feel loved. The sex is beyond great and I'm still needy as in the beginning.

Why this dream than? I don't understand it. I'm over Scott. Scott is sweet history and I really don't want to change it.

Suddenly my notification beeped and I mindlessly opened the IG story. Speak of the devil... Scott dancing and singing to Beyoncé. I started to laugh to tears. That was probably the time I realized - I don't remember when I smiled that much anymore. I touched my cheeks, which were wet from my tears and out of nowhere, there were new tears. I huddled into the corner and allowed my heart to melt down.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

"Are you OK that I will go to Coachella without you?" Beau asked me with uncertain face.

"Of course baby. I have to fly to New York anyway. We will be together right after I will come back. Have fun! Enjoy your time with your friends. Say hello to dear Molly please. I will miss you." I went to him for the hug and kisses.

- . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - . - .

NYC, Pentatonix reunion:

I can't wait to see everybody again! It has been ages!

"Mitchyyyyyyy!" screamed Kirstin as I went through the door. She ran straight to my arms. I buried my head into her gorgeous hair and smelled the typical floral perfume.

"I missed you Kitten." ...

"Oh I hope so! We have to talk after rehearsal. Do you have plans for tonight? Let's have a pajama party!" She was smiling at me, stars in her eyes. She took my hand: "You and me. Just two of us. Please Mitchy!"

Who can resist her? "Only if I can have Olaf in bed" I smirked at her. She wanted to reply, but a loud BLOW interrupted her.

"What the...?!" I turned around and froze for a second. Than I was laughing so hard, I was sure my stomach will hurt. The scene was epic. Scott was obviously rushing to surprise us with his grand entrance, but didn't recognize the glass doors...

"Fuuuck!" He was holding his forehead and looked like lost puppy. "Ouch! That hurts!" We should show our sympathy but we were all LOL instead.

"Scotty I can't with you!" said Kevin and went to calm his dear friend.