| chapter 3.

I woke up due to the bright sunlight that was filling my room. I ran my hands through my face , enjoying the feeling of the sun on my skin when I felt a sharp pain in my right ear. The helix piercing. I forgot about it. I quickly jumped out of my bed and I went to the mirror to take a look at it. My ear was still red, but not as much as yesterday. It looked cute, I really loved it. Looking at myself , flashbacks of last night were crossing my mind. His smile, his jokes, how spontaneous and stupid , but cute he acted. I returned back to my bed, hiding under the sheets. Why were you making so weak Ethan Dolan? Last night I just dropped him off at his house and left his car in their garage, since I had the keys. Actually, I still have his keys, because I could give them back to him since the moment he left the car I lost him somewhere in the house among all partying people.

I came downstairs just to see Andrea making us breakfast.

"Oh wow, did you even get some sleep?"

"Good morning , Dav. No, I didn't sleep is for the weak." she laughed and placed a pancake on a plate, giving it to me.

"I guess, I am from the weak ones."

"True." She poked me and me continue making pancakes. I noticed that all this time she avoided facing me.

"Hey, turn around, give me a huggg!" I tried pulling her , but she escaped my hands.

"I will pass, you haven't washed your teeth and you have a morning breath"

"First of all, rude. Second of all, what the fuck has my hug to do with my morning breath?" I jumped on the counter , eating my pancake.

Andrea slowly turned around , showing her neck to me. It had hickeys all over it. I covered my mouth with my hand.

"Oh my god.. What did you do last night?"

" What does it look like to you?" she looked at me with an annoyed face. I started laughing.

"Who? Tell me!!"

"It's not really important." Andrea looked away and continued finishing the breakfast.

"Andrea! Don't change the subject !" I put my hair into a high ponytail. She again looked at me ready to say something when her eyes widen and her mouth fell open.

"What's that on your ear?" She screamed pointing towards me.

"Um.." I nervously laughed and tried to avoid eye contact with her. "I got an ear piercing."

"When?!"

"Last night." I quickly answered.

"Why?" Andrea looked confused. "Who took you to do it?"

"Who gave you a hickey?"

"Don't be childish , Davina."

"Ethan took me to the place he gets his tattoos and piercings."

"Oh my god.. you disappeared with Ethan!! I knew it. Oh my god , it's finally happening. Did you guys fuck? How big is his dick? Is he rough-"

"Andrea , stop! Jesus! No , we didn't fuck, I don't know how big his dick is and he is a really sweet guy." I slapped her arm.

"I didn't mean his attitude." Andrea laughed and put her dark red hair into a ponytail. She sat across from me and started eating. "So why did you decide to do it ?"

"Ethan kind of decided instead of me. But I like it" I smiled.

A loud knock gave from my front door. I stood up to see who was it. I opened the door to see a grinning Ethan leaning on the door frame.

"Morning, neighbor."

"Good morning." I smiled. What was he doing here ?

"So, I understood that my brother and your red head friend had something last night and -"

"It was Grayson?!??" I almost yelled. I put my hand on my mouth. Ethan laughed and shook his head.

"Anyway, yes it was Grayson. And it seems that he likes her and I guess me being the good older brother who has to take care of everything , I decided that 4 of us should go and do something fun. It is our responsibility as their best friends to provide them some time alone."

"So you are basically telling me that you are here to not exactly call Andrea out from Grayson's name, but kind of show her he is interested??"

"Yep. Sort of." His stare was intimidating and I tried to avoid eye contact with him as much as possible.

"Okay.. but why should I be there? "

"Cuz' you are being a nice neighbor and you won't let me be the third wheel when they disappear making out somewhere. See? We are a team."

"Davina! Where did you go?!" Andrea yelled from inside and her red head appeared from behind me. "Oh, the older Dolan! Hi! Are you two planning another piercing getaway?"

"Hi, red head. " Ethan's eyes moved on my mind and then to my helix. "I see , Andrea already noticed it. We all have something new in our bodies from last night , don't we?" He teased her, getting in between his teeth his new lip piercing.

"So,.." Andrea quickly changed the subject. "Why are you here ?"

" Me and Davina just agreed on bungee jumping." He smiled.

"Wait I haven't agreed on that." I raised my voice and widen my eyes looking at him.

"Now you do, neighbor, right ? " he smirked at me , putting his arm around my shoulders. "It's for couples and I'm not going to jump of a cliff with screaming and punching Grayson."

"Oh my god, I'm so so so down for this , yes!" Andrea yelled , jumping into the air , clapping.

"No, I'm not sure about this. I'm afraid of heights." I looked at them, nervously bitting my lip.

"Oh , please neighbor."

"Please , Dav!"

"I promise you , everything is gonna be alright! I won't let you die. " Ethan smiled down and me. I knew how much he wanted me to agree so that he can get Andrea and Grayson together .

"Okay" I quietly said, almost whispering.

"Yes!" They both yelled and high-fived each other.

"Alright, so I will text you when and where. See you girls" he winked at us and head towards his house.

"Oh my god, he so wants to get with you."

"No, Andrea.. he so wants Grayson to get with you .. again." I looked at her and crossed my arms.

"He told you ?! I'm so pushing him off that cliff we are jumping from..."

  Thank you for reading! VOTE AND COMMENT. 20+ votes and 30+ reads for next chapter.
Share your opinion with me in the comments.