Ch.3

Ch.3

42views 4likes 0dislikes

The screen stared back at me.

To see such a result in less than 1 day of posting a video on YT would usually make a person happy but I was just disappointed.all 42 views were from either from my account,or my mother's or my dad's or rowan's (the excuse was that she was old enough to have a channel to watch peppa pig).i had also given a like each from each channel.so all 42 views AND the 4likes were mine.i still couldn't figure out why I'd done so(maybe because I was self sympathetic) or mainly because I did not want Keith to stumble across my channel which looks like a flop.

My day did not start off well.i had not been able to sleep the whole night which was the cause of me puking in athletics.i was sent home where all I did was lay in bed and check my channel in every 5seconds or so.i had expected a big boom,but considering the situation if I even got a like from someone who wasn't me I would be dancing around.it was getting so irritating and addictive.i shut my laptop and then it struck me-after what seemed like a millennium I had had an excuse to talk to Keith!i opened my phone.

I first typed in:sup! (Sounds too eager as though I talk to him every day)I then deleted it and typed

Hey!

He wasn't online so I continued typing...

Um...I actually opened the you tube channel out were talking about

It was cool-ish

The cool part was the uploading and the thrill and the ish part was when I noticed that no one except for me had even viewed it.

Just felt I would tell you.

After all..Maybe I am dumb to the world or I am not good enough.

I regretted sending this message as soon as I clicked send.i sounded like such an egoistical impatient emotional unstable freak!the bold affect of the "hey!" Was ruined!

Before I could ruin the whole chat I shut my phone and spent the next 15 minutes cursing myself.

In the next 30 minutes I was switching between YouTube and messenger to see if Keith had replied.after 46minutes(yes!iwas crazy/bored enough to count) Keith finally replied.

Jeez!chill!

It does not happen overnight.

Give it time!

And hey!i am sooo glad you actually created a channel.

What's the name...Mia Parker?

I typed back immediately-

*Eleanor Parker

He replied-

😏Eleanor?...

That was when my twitter notification went on.

Keith Summers tweeted:"hey everyone...you NEED to and I mean NEEEEEEDDDD to check out this amazing you tube channel called 'Eleanor Parker'.she sings beautifully....you will surely miss something if you don't check it out.she has posted her first video a cover of the song 'copycat' which is better than the original(and that is saying something),so check it out!#EleanorParker#CopycatCover#BillieEilish"

I couldn't believe it!he literally has some 642K followers on twitter since his father is Carson Summers,a renowned actor.

Before I could completely decipher the emotions inside me the YouTube notification bell went on.

I open my account-67 notifications!!!

I doubled over inside and jumped around on my bed.about 58 people had liked it and 9 people had commented!

I scrolled through all the comments...

How_do_you_care: girl!your voice gave me goosebumps!you just gained a subscriber

AfreenSheikh: I see my beiber in you.i am telling you...you will be performing with my husband(which is Justin Bieber FYI in a few days)

MrigsRainbow07: your voice has such texture!we should collaborate some day!

MissSugarFeelsSaltyToo2: my heart aches with the beauty you sang it with.i wish billie eilish would see this.

AkshitiSingh21:world domination my queen!

TheSingingNerd:collab!collab!collab!i love your voice!i am sooo freaking glad Keith suggested this channel.looking forward to more!

AGirlFromTheUpsideDown:your username reminds me of the book Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell...awesome singing btw<3

MissTomHolland:Tom should lip sync to your version of the song copycat!

JustAGuyCalledKeithWithALameSebseOfHumor:I knew it! Best voice evaah!

I jumped up and down in my bed,grinning as I read all the comments.

"If you are done jumping around crazily you could go back to athletics!"

I looked up to wonder exactly how long my mother had been standing and smiling near the door.

*********