[ E . M ] Mi Amor

Y/n POV~

I trotted down the stairs as I looked down at my phone, stalking the one and only Emilio Martinez

I have had the biggest crush on him since he came to Team 10, since I had been here six months before himself and Ivan (twin brother) arrived.
I smiled to myself as I looked down his Instagram, wishing he was all mine.

The language barrier has always been a big wall between our friendship, causing us not to talk very often.
The only words he really knew was 'savage' and 'bro'. That's all I hear him say anyway!
He is honestly the most beautiful guy I've ever laid eyes on. I even liked him before, because I followed him on socials.
Then when I met him, his personality was filled with happiness and all he wished was to spread love.
His thick Spanish accent made me figuratively drool, and his ocean-blue eyes were to die for.
He learned how to say my name, and now whenever he says it I melt into a puddle.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I saw Ivan and Emilio sat down talking to eachother in Spanish.
"Aqui esta ella..(here she is)." I heard Emilio speak, his eyes glanced to me.
"Hey y/n!" Ivan said, his accent was strong still, after a year of him being here.
"Oye (hey)Ivan, oye Emilio." I smiled widely as they laughed over my poor lack of Spanish.
"How are you?" Ivan asked, Emilio rolling his eyes. "I'm good thanks, you?"
"Fatástico!" Ivan replied.
Emilio got up in a frustrated manner, and Ivan looked down like a puppy guilty of stealing a cookie.
"Is he Okay?" I asked concerned, "Yeah, just, boy problems." He shrugged.

9:58 pm/
I was nervous, but I had to. I was going to go to see Emilio in his bedroom, to ask him if he was okay.
I let out a shaky breath, knocking at his door.
"Adelante (come in)." I heard from the other side of the door, "Inglés?(English)."
"Oh, who is that you y/n?" "(Yes)Sí." I smiled as his soft voice saying my name.
"Come in."
I opened the door and he stood there looking nervous, just like me.
"Emilio, estás bien? (Are you Okay?)."
"Sí." He forced a smile, I could see the tears in his eyes.
"Don't lie!" I said shutting the door. "Tell me..." I begged, and took his hand. "I just," he gulped. "estoy enamorado de ti. (I am in love with you!) He looked up to the ceiling as if he was trying to stop tears from escaping.
"I'm no entiendo.. (I don't understand)"
I caressed his face with my palms, searching his eyes with love in my own.
"Te amo (i love you)." He bit his bottom lip. I didn't know much Spanish, but I did know what that meant. And what it meant just made my life so much more amazing.
"Me amas (you love me?) ?"
"Sí." "Te amo, me amor."
I smiled and kissed his lips for the first time.

The lips I had been dreaming about for so long.

"Why did you get frustrated when Ivan was speaking to me, amor (love)?"
"Because I was jealous... you might not know it, and you may not really be, but you are mine mi amor." He mumbled against my lips.
"I am always yours... forever Emilio. I always have been. Never be jealous, because you have me in a way no other man will."

*************
Hola!
I hope you enjoyed reading my (probably horrific) Imagine!

Requests are still open and welcome, leave your:
Name,
Which member,
And what you want it to be about.

Much love 💕
*******