𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝 (𝐟𝐭.𝐏𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐥 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐬)

𝘈𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘫𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

𝓫𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓭 (𝓯𝓽. 𝓟𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓵 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓶𝓼) - 𝘉𝘺 𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 - 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 '𝘚𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳'

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 "𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮."

- lyrics that apply -

ᗩᖇI:

"𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘥𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳?
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘷𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦
𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩
𝘊𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦"

ᗩᖇI:

"𝘖𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶; 𝘨𝘰"

ᑭᕼᗩᖇᖇEᒪ:

"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘴, 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸"

ᗩᖇI:

"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯' '𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥."

~*~

Tears continuously streamed down my face as laughs escaped my mouth, Anthony completely and utterly refusing to stop tickling me.
"S-stop!! T-Tony p-please!" I giggled as I tried to open my eyes to see his expression.
He was laughing as much as I was, softly smiling as he relentlessly tickled me.
"Only if you say 'Tony is the cutest person in Team Ten!'"
"T-Tony is the cutest person I-in all o-of T-team Ten!" I managed to say between fits of laughter as he began tickling my ribs.
"My stomach hurts!" I laughed, gripping onto my tummy. It hurt from laughing so much; it was actually a good feeling.
He then stopped tickling me, so I wiped the tears from my face with the palm of my hand, looking up at his beaming, happy face.
"Anthony Trujillo, you are cruel." I joked, giggling to myself.
"I know I know, no need to remind me." He chuckled, sitting beside me on the couch from where he had been holding me down to, obviously, tickle the life out of me.
"Honestly, I'm so lucky to have a friend like you, who feels completely comfortable with tickling the heck out of me relentlessly." I laughed, meaning every word.
"I'm lucky to have you. I mean, look at you." He chimed, his eyes holding mine.

There is definitely something more than friendship between me and Tony, I can see it right now.
We've been friends for so long, so we know each other like the backs of our hands.
I've had a crush on him since I can remember, so being best friends with him makes my life so much better.

"How about we go and watch a movie?" He suggested out of the blue, I agreed anyway.
We decided to watch some slapstick comedy, the type of show which describes our friendship.
I scooted closer to him as he opened the show on Netflix, throwing his arm around me.

Two hours later, we had been sat there completely engrossed in the television. My head was leaning on Tony's shoulder, and I could feel my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

Anthony's PoV
Y/n had fallen asleep on my shoulder, so I paused Netflix and turned the TV off.
I gently laid her head on the cushion next to me, covering her up in a blanket as I realised the time was one a.m.
She looked so perfect as she slept peacefully, not even trying at all.
"I love you. You know that? More than a friend too." I whispered to myself really, as I kissed her head.
Jake had come in to watch Netflix with us, but even he was half asleep with headphones in, so I knew I was safe saying what was on my mind.

"You're my everything, baby. You make my heart blaze with wanting to be the best man I can be... you're perfect to me. I love you." I whispered barely audible, gazing down at her in the darkened room with admiration.
"Seven billion people are on this earth, but I'm the luckiest one of them all by having you. You could be with anyone right now, but you're here with me. If you love me as well, I'll never let you go. Once I have you, I will never let you down, or let you go. I promise. I love you, y/n."

"I love you too Tony. So much more than a friend. You have my heart." My heart clenched as I realised that she was awake the whole time.

What did I do?!

Her gorgeous eyes fluttered open, making immediate contact with mine.
"You really love me?" She whispered, a tired smile on her desirable lips.
"Of course I do. I love you, so much more than a friend ever could."
"I feel like I'm dreaming." She replied, her voice quiet and soft. It was beautiful. She had no makeup on and still looked flawless, she takes my breath away every single day, and I've been dying to tell her that.
"So do I." I smiled, watching her eyes lock to mine once again. It was magical. Honestly.
"Please be mine." I asked.
"I've never wanted anything else." She replied, slowly sitting up, and then finally... after all these years, planted a kiss on my lips.

~*~

𝐇𝐞𝐲!
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞!
𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤.
𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 '𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠'!

𝐌𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 🖤