Chapter 22: Tension

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Minutes have past as Elaine is patching her up. Elaine's glowing hand touch the middle portion of her body, healing any external wounds.

"O-Okay, all done." Elaine look at John with a worried expression, "Most of the damage was from the stab wound. She should be fine now."

John glared at her, "Then why hasn't she woken up yet."

"It's strange." The healer shivered, "She... She's perfectly healthy. Yet, something is off."
The Tyrant King didn't like that response, "'Something is off', huh?"

'Here we go again.'

"NO SH*T! Anyone could've figured that out!" He bursted out in anger.

"Eek!" Elaine cower herself in fear.

"John..." I warn.

"WHAT exactly?! Be specific!"

"I-I Don't know! That's beyond my power!" Elaine looked away prepared for a hit.

"SO F*CKING USELESS! YOU CALL YOURSELF A HEALER?!" He move his arm to hit her. His eyes slightly glowing.

"STOP!" My eyes glow blue and a dome surrounds Elaine, "John. This won't solve anything! Calm your mind dammit!"

Elaine slowly turn back to John, and gasp. Now she knows that John has an ability. His faint glowing eyes gave it away.

"T-This dome..." Elaine look around, "Arlo did you-?"

"Ask him." Arlo pointed at me.

Elaine look and gasp.

My eyes held no secret. My arm was outstretched with my palm open up using some of my aura to protect her.

"A-Aoi...?" She was surprised.

"Hey, Princess..." I smile weakly, "I guess I saved ya... Aoi: Five, Princess: Four..."

John just glared at me before lowering his hand. His eyes turn to normal.

I lowered my arm, dispersing the shield. Elaine immediately ran up to me and hug me. Her head is buried into my shoulder as she cried in fear.

I narrow my eyes to John as he did the same. John give a small grunt and activate his ability and use his hand to scan Sera's body.

Elaine slowly turn to him and examine his actions.

John's eyes perk to something and he turn Sera's head to the side to see a really small hole.

'Uh oh. I forgot to tell him that.' I gently push Elaine away.

"What the hell is this?!" His eyes turn to me.

"A needle." I told him, "It was shot out and it hit her."

"And you did nothing to stop this?!" He march towards me.

"I tried-!" A hand caught my neck and it pin me to a wall, "Gah!"

"WHY HAVEN'T YOU TOLD ME THAT SOONER?!" John's eyes flared.

"I... I tried." I struggle to bring in air, "B-But you were to busy plotting your revenge."

"USELESS!" He tightened his grip, "Some Kingsman you are."

Elaine gasp and look at me, "Wha...?" learning a piece of information can hurt a bit.

I struggle against his grasp, 'Please John. I do not want to fight you!'

I guess some God was with me, because John let me go and went to Sera, "I don't care about you or what just happen." With a wave of his hand, he healed the small puncture, "All I want to know is who did this to her."

"Maybe it was EMBER" I suggest as I was rubbing my neck.

"I guess they made a mistake to mess with me." John proceed to carry Sera bridal style and lead her away to a room.

"Erm. Hey-!" I caught Elaine's hand before she even reach him, "Huh?"

"Just... Leave him be." I sigh.

Arlo sighed with me as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: Jeez John! You're not yourself when your hungry! *throws a snicker bar at him*. Anyway! If you're new here, hello there! Welcome to this small community! We got food, drinks, dru-friendly stuff! And many more! I hope you guys enjoy! And as usual! SUPPORT URU-CHAN AND HER AMAZING WORK!!!

PS: My summer is a bit busy! It's messing up with my schedual and crap. Hopefully I can get my life together and post a bit more often! Thank you for your patience! :D)