Stress, Cat and Choi Youngjae

Start from the beginning

Yeah yeah as the head of MV making and Video/Film Producer, the file of every concept of every artists comeback like from now till 6 month later are on his office. The concept, the idea, some of teaser, videos, songs everything

"I don't remember you asked my permission to left the DeffSoul"

"But i already told your secretary!!"

"But i don't have a secretary since.... wait.. Mark did Bambam...mm??"

"Mmm.... Yep" Mark said

"Aarrggghhh great!! Great!!" So I closed the call

What the hell is happening right now. I lost about fucking ₩40M!!!

"Mark, cancel the meeting. Reschedule it the day after tommorow at 2 pm. Send the guests some food, a driver to each them who will take him everywhere, also dont forget the bitches on their hotel room this night. So they won't be mad and enjoy their day in Seoul. We should find out this people first then we can do the meeting you know we don't want those investors find out about it and they will cut off what they invested"

"Jaebum are your chin okay? It seems hurt or disorder?" Idk what happen with my chin everytime i get mad

"WHAT THE--- JUST SHUT UP COULD YOU?!"

"I'm kidding okay?! I'm the hyung here. I'm the one who find out about this and you aren't even saying say thank you. Tch. Bitch" Mark mumbled but i can hear it clearly

"Yeah yeah t-t-thank ehm ehm y-you hyung for every thing. You are the best man i have here"

"Wow. A man like Jaebum who says sorry and thank you only to his parent, just said thank you to me. No problem Jaebumie..."

"Dont Jaebumie me. JB or Deffsoul better"

He just rolled his eyes.

"11.59. Can't wait till Jackson come!!!" Mark said

Then Jackson come in

"Jaebum? Is markie doing something bad to you?"

"No..."

"Mark you better tell me what happen between you two because he seems on a bad mood. Did you do something wrong with the paper or the work or anything? I told you this job doesn't suit you. If you are bored you can--"

"YES I AM JACKSON. I AM IN THE BADMOOD SO DON'T ASK ABOUT THIS PROBLEM IN FRONT OF ME. AND IT'S NOT HIS FAULT OKAY DON'T WORRY. HE ALWAYS DID A GREAT JOB. SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP LET'S JUST EAT CAN WE?!"

"Hey easy bro easy. Okay okay. Markie... I bring you organic pasta baby~ ehm. And Jb today i bring you this Strawberry Milk. You love it right? And it's from organic strawberries just for your information"

"Yeh"

"So let's check your bento?" Mark suggested

So i opened the bento that Youngjae made