~Starlight Wonderland~

Y/n's POV:

Laurance and I are packing for Starlight Wonderland, Mya has been staying in our guest room for 2 days. She's downstairs with her stuff watching Riverdale and eating Takis.

"Why can't I go downstairs and watch TV with Mya?" I whine to Laurance as I throw my folded clothes into a suitcase.

"Because she's already packed, you are not," he sighs and zips up his suitcase.

I let out a long groan, "When is the flight?"

"We're flying in a private jet," he says straight-forwardly.

"WHAT?!" I screech and run down the stairs, "MYA!"

She falls off the couch, "WHAT?!"

'WE'REFLYINGONAPRIVATEJET!" I yell.

"AHHHH!" she screams and knocks over her Takis, "AW S**T! MY BABIES!"

Laurance comes downstairs, "NOT ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER!"

I roll my eyes, "None of our friends cuss, other than you."

"Well, I guess I'll live up to the title," she grins and stands up, "where's your vaccuum?"

~~Time skip to the Airport~~

We all roll our luggage out to the jet and someone takes it up, it's Laurance, Mya, Travis, Katelyn, and I. Mya sits in the middle of Katelyn and Travis.

"Now I don't want you two younglings flirting," she says in a grandma voice, "I'll make sure of that."

"Okay mom," Katelyn laughs.

Travis makes a weird face, "I don't want to think of you as my mom. Maybe like a hot aunt or something."

Mya starts laughing, "All my aunts have mustaches! Do you have hot aunts?"

"Some," he shrugs.

Katelyn raises an eyebrows, "You think of your aunts that way?"

"Not aLL of them," his voice cracks.

I try to change the subject, "oH loOK the sNAcks!"

Mya rolls her eyes at me and I just give her a bowl of Takis, she's happy now. Once we arrive after hours of being with her on a plane. We all hop out and onto a boat, I see Zianna spazzing out. What's new? We all get on the boat and Mya runs to one that she has to share, with Zane...wonder how this'll go.

"EW! I HAVE TO BE WITH HIM!" she points and groans, "Why can't I be with you guys?"

"Because we're taking a double bed room, we're a couple Y/n," I sigh.

"Sh*t-" she mumbles and Zianna zooms over.

She holds her finger up to Mya's mouth, "Not on my boat hun."

Mya nods and grabs her black suitcase mumbling as she walked to the room, Zane oofs and rolls an extremely large suitcase to the room. Mya pokes her head out again.

"WAIT! CAN I STAY WITH GARROTH?" she yells, "ANYONE BUT ZANE!"

I hear a muffled "hey" from Zane and I snort a little, Garroth's eyes light up. He wants to stay in a room with her? He doesn't know what's coming to him.

"Uh, yeah sure Mya," Garroth scratches the back of his neck, "I don't mind if you don't want to be with Zane."

Mya immediately grabs her suitcase and drags it in Garroth's room, she shuts the door. I raise an eyebrow at him and he just shrugs and walks in behind her.

Zane lets out a breath of relief, "Garroth can have fun with that."

Laurance and I head into our room and we set our stuff down, "So, Laurance. Wanna explore the boat?"

He sits on the bed, "What's there to explore?"

I swat at him and laugh, "Don't roast the boat, I think it's cute."

"Okay Y/n, you think everything's cute," he chuckles grabbing my hand and he opens the door. We walk out and start exploring the quaint boat, hand in hand. Mya is walking around with Garroth, he may be trying to give her a tour of the boat, but I know her too well. She'll probably start wandering off on her own. She looks happy though, laughing at something Garroth had said or done. I like to see her smile, after everything she has been through.

I grin at her once she catches my eye and she smiles back, Laurance leads me up the stairs looking for something to eat. We sit at the mini bar and eat and drink, I get a non-alcoholic piná colada and some f/s (fave snack). Blaze, Dottie, Ryland, and Daniel had to go early before all of us, so they're already there. Honestly, I think now that Blaze has seen Mya again, he likes her. But I bet she didn't even cross his mind until the hospital, that's what has me on edge about Blaze and Mya. Garroth seems interested in her, he never really was in high school. 

~~Time Skip Y'all~~

(btw this won't follow the exact storyline I wanna make it my own)

After a while on that really cramped boat, we arrive at Starlight.

"Oh my Irene," I drop my bag as I admire the giant island and Mya runs up behind me.

She jumps up and down, "Y/N! THIS IS SO AWESOME!"

She squeals and starts running toward the gate, she disappears within the walls of Starlight Wonderland. Garroth comes walking out of the boat, dragging his bag and Mya's.

"Where did she go?" he asks and we shrug.

Mya's POV:

I run into the giant park and squeal, I keep running until I bump into something. Or should I say someone?

I fall on my butt and make an, "oof" noise. 

"Oh my Irene I'm so sorry!" the voice says, "I was trying to catch a frisbee and- Mya?"

I look up at the man and see the one and only,

Blaze.