Contest Winner: Delyla Torrez

Delyla's POV:

Hey, I'm Delyla. Delyla Torrez. I just moved into this new neighborhood, with my friend Cadenza (srry if you don't like this :/) 

    "Isn't this place great?" Cadenza asks.

    "Yeah. It sure is," you say as you look around the giant, three story home.

   "Welp, go ahead and look around! Choose your room, do whatever," Cadenza tells me before striding off into the living room.

   You go upstairs and look everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. Hmmm....I don't have any furniture. Better go to the mall, or Ikea or something. 

 "Hey Cad, I'm gonna head to the mall and grab some stuff for my room. Wanna come?" you ask her.

 "Sure! My room is looking a bit plain anyways," she says and hops up.

~~Magical time skin brought to you by AAFLACK~~

So we just got into the mall, and Cadenza decides she's thirsty. She literally just drank a gallon of water. HOW IS HER BLADDER NOT BLOWING UP RIGHT NOW?!

"Del, I want Starbucksssss," she whines.

"We literally just walked in the front door," you state as you point to the door, you just walked through.

"B-B-But...STARBUCKS," she whines even more.

"Ugh, your acting more like my child than my best friend," you sigh, "ok, whatever. Let's go."

"YAY!" Cadenza yells, and runs off through the mall.

~~At Starbucks~~

"Hello, and welcome to Starbucks! How may I help you?" ??? asks.

You look up only to see, your high school crush. Jeffory?!?!?!

"Uh..hey Delyla," he says.

"H-Hi, Jeffory," you blush.

"OK BLAH BLAH BLAH, GIMMA MY PUMPKIN SPICE FRAPPUCINO WITH LITTLE TO NO ICE, AND A FEW PUMPS OF CARAMEL DRIZZLE!" Cadenza says like sonic the hedgehog.

"Oh my Irene Cadenza, you really weren't joking that you love Starbucks," you mutter.

"WHY WOULD I BE JOKING?!??!?!" she screams.

"Ok thanks Jeffory," you say and hand him your card, while he hands you the drink. He touched my hand. "uh see ya!"

You hand the drink to Cadenza, "HEAVEN AT LAST!"

"Hey what's this?" Cadenza points to the tag, it reads:

Do you wanna go on a date some time Delyla?

"OH MY IRENE," you scream!

"EEEKKKKK! GIRL WE HAVE TO GET YOU A DRESS!" Cadenza fangirls.

"What about furniture?!?" you ask, while she pulls you.

"NEVERMIND, THAT! DRESSSSS HERE WE COME," Cadenza yells!

You stare at the tag deeply, and it also says his number...

this really is happening...

A/n:

HEY GUYS! Hope you liked this story! I might make a Jeffory x Reader, with some of the same storyline as this! I might have a few more chapters about Delyla, so don't worry Laurance x Reader will be continued! Special thanks to @FantasyDraws for the character idea! Check her out, bye guys!!!

~Mya