Moving in

Y/n's POV:

The day has come, to move out of the crappy apartment! Finally!!!!! I mean this apartment is not that bad. (srry apartment XD) So, I'm going to be moving into a neighborhood called Mystreet, it seems nice. When I went to tour the house I saw some guys staring at my hair through the window, then there was another guy who was staring at my butt from the porch. (akward much?) Oh, wait the moving van is beeping. Okay -takes deep breath- I'm ready to go! -grabs boxes and leaves-

Laurance's POV:

Last week a girl pulled up and looked at a house next to Aph's. She had beautiful H/c hair and E/c eyes. NOPE NOPE NOPE LAURANCE! YOU DO NOT LIKE HER! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER! Anyways I think we creeped her out ( Dante, Garroth, and me ) because she looked back at us looking through the window. But atleast we didn't scare her as much as Travis. He was literally staring at her butt from the porch. OH! wait there's a moving van! YES, YES, YES, YES, YAAASSSS!!!! SHE'S HERE! I should probably go help her, or I shouldn't. Oh wait she's struggling I'll go help her.

Y/n's POV:

"Aaarrrggghhh!!" You exclaim as you grab two boxes, then suddenly you feel weight lift off your shoulders. "Wha? Huh?" you say as you look up to see a man with light brown hair and baby blue eyes. "Hey, I'm Laurance and you?" he says, "Oh, uh I'm Y/n. Thanks for helping I guess..do you want to help some more?" you ask. "Sure, and just so you know you're always welcome to come over if you want." he says while pointing towards a house across from my new neighbor's. "Oh, thanks I might take you up on that offer.