Sleepover!

Y/n's POV:.

"ugh..." you mumble.

Laurance sits up with his bed head, "What's wrong sweetie?"

You sit up too and wipe your eyes, "Nothing...just tired."

Laurance pecks you on the cheek and gets up out of bed. He goes into the kitchen and I think makes breakfast. You start to smell something...BACON! You hop out of bed and start running around because BACON! (sorry if ur vegan) You try to put your head on his shoulder, so that you can smell the bacon. But because Laurance is so tall, you have to stand on your very tippy toes.

"Trying to smell my shoulder?" he jokes and looks at you.

"Of course! I just love smelling shoulders," you giggle.

He smirks and grabs two plates of bacon, and sets them at the breakfast table. You literally inhale your bacon.

"Woah Y/n, I know you like bacon, but wow," he says in awe.

You respond with a glare, and you have a stare off. Eventually he loses and blinks.

"HAH! Gottem," you brag.

*phone rings: A-Aphmau Y-You*

A- Hey Y/n!

Y- Hey Aph, what's up?

A- Nothin, just wondering if you guys wanted to sleepover?

Y- For sure! I haven't seen your house yet

A- K, be here at 2pm

Y- Kk bye~!

*call end*

"Who was that?" Laurance asks.

"Just Aph, we're going to sleepover at their house tonight," you say.

"Alright, Imma go pack," he says and walks into the bedroom.

You go into your freezer and grab the (favorite icecream flavor) and eat it right out of the tub, suddenly Laurance walks in right when your gonna stick it in your mouth.

You freeze in your tracks, "It's not what it looks like.."

"*le gasp* You're cheating on me? WITH THE (favorite icecream flavor)?!??!" he gasps

"YES, FOR I AM IN LOVE WITH (favorite ice cream flavor)," you announce.

"HOW DARE," he comes over and steals the icecream, "YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME!"

"b-bUT, I LOVE THE ICECREAM," you yell, "hmph!"

"You can have it back, if you love me more than the iceream," he tells you.

"I'll try to hold back my love for the icecream," you pout, and he gives it back to you.

He comes over and hugs you with your head on his chest, but you take the tub of icecream, lift up his shirt, and shove the icecream on his bare skin.

"AHHHHH," he screams.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA," you laugh and fall on the floor.

He tackles you with the icecream and does the same thing. You scream and run around the house, after a while you guys stop and flop on the couch and eat icecream. You go into the room and pack your stuff, by the time your done it's 1:30pm. You drive over to Aph's house and Aaron opens the door.

"Hey guys," he says and motions us to come in.

You and Laurance walk in the house and set down your sleeping bags and stuff. Then soon after the other guests walk in (btw if I don't have a comma, these people are dating) Travis and Katelyn, Lucinda, Zane and Kawaii~Chan, Gene, Sasha, and Cadenza and Garroth.