Wedding

A/n POV:

So guys this is the last chapter in my Laurance x Reader...DON'T WORRY!!!!! I am currently making book two where you and your new husband Laurance will have kids and face the challenges along the way. Hope you enjoy this, and stay tuned for book two!!! BAI!

Y/n's POV:

Oh Irene..It's my wedding have to go to Aphmau's house, so I can get ready! -At Aphmau's House- "Thanks so much Cadenza for making my dress!" you exclaim. -Dress is your favorite color-

"No problem!" Cadenza says "You are marrying my brother, so ANYTHING for you!" "Hey Y/n how do you want your hair done?" Katelyn asks

"No problem!" Cadenza says "You are marrying my brother, so ANYTHING for you!" "Hey Y/n how do you want your hair done?" Katelyn asks. "Um.....how about -choose your hairstyle-!" you tell her. "Okay on it! Kawaii~Chan come help me." Katelyn tells her.

-This is the type of dress that your friends are wearing-

"I wonder what the boys are doing..?" you wonder

The boys POV:

"Laurance are you dressed yet!?" Garroth yells, "NO! GARROTH SHUT UP AND WAIT!!!!" he yells back. All the guys are scrambling to get ready.

Your POV:

It's time.....you walk down the isle with Travis by your side...he was the one I picked because my dad couldn't be here.. "Y/n L/n, do you take Laurance Zvhal to be your lawfully wedded husband. To love and to cherish, to care for, and to pick him up when he falls down?" the priest asks, "I do." you say and stare into Laurance's baby blue eyes. "Lauranc Zvhal, do you take Y/n L/n to be your lawfully wedded wife. To love and to cherish, to care for, and to pick her up when she falls down?" the priest asks. "I do." he says. "You may now kiss the bride.." the priest says before Laurance brings me into a passionate kiss. (XD)

A/n's POV:

Hope you enjoyed my Laurance x Reader! Book 2 coming out soon!!!!

BAAIIIIIII