"Yeah for now. I came here with one of my friend but she had to go early. So, I thought of continuing alone." She smiled.

"Oh..." I smirked. Jimin noticed my smirk and I think he also understoond what I wanted to do.

He pulled me towards him, out of Tae's grip. "I want to spend some time alone with my wife. So, can you both leave us alone? As you both are alone now so, you both can be together." He shrugged.

Tae looked at Jimin then at Sam. "Umm... I don't have a problem but..."

"She is also fine with it!" I held Sam's hand and dragged her to Tae. "You both can enjoy!" I cheerfully exclaimed. I took Jimin's hand and dragged him away from them.

_

We both were just walking in the park. Jimin clearly denied to try any ride because he is scared of heights. I was so bored that once I even regretted my decision of letting Sam go. But still, I can't be selfish.

"Let's eat some ice cream." Jimin broke the silence between us. He held my hand and dragged me to the ice cream parlor.

We entered the shop. It was huge. I took a look at the menu and was shocked to see so many options. There were all kinds of flavours.

"Which one do you want?" Jimin asked.

"Umm... I am not able to decide." I put my hands on my hips. "I want Caramel chocolate chip but I also want Cherry chocolate chip." I pouted.

"Well, I can't allow you to take two. You may catch cold. It's not that I care for you but I don't want mom to be angry at me. She cares a lot for you." He looked at me.

I looked at Jimin and then again at the menu. "Fine! I'll go with Cherry chocolate chip!"

"Please give one Cherry chocolate chip and one Caramel chocolate chip." Jimin ordered. I looked at him. "What? I like Caramel." He said in a defensive tone.

After taking our ice creams, we took a seat opposite to each other. "Is it good?" I asked. He was smiling while eating his ice cream. I guess it was really good. I should have ordered that one!

"Yessss. It's amazing!" He smiled like a child.

"I knew it! I should have ordered that one!" I looked at him with puppy eyes.

"Wanna taste?" He asked and lifted up his cup.

"Yes!" I jumped up.

He giggled. "Okay. I will let you but on one condition." He put the cup down, rested his elbows on the table and intertwined his fingers. "Tell me, why you removed that spider from my back? I remember that you had an arachnophobia and the reaction of Sam told me that you are still afraid of them." He was serious.

I gulped. "Because it was moving to your neck. If I would not have removed it, it would have bitten you." I looked at my ice cream and started playing with it.

"Why does it concern you? You are hella scared of them." He was a little mad. "So, you are trying to say that you neglected your fear JUST because of me?" He raised his eyebrows.

I nodded. I looked up at him. He was staring at me, intensely. "You did it for me?" He asked again. I nodded, again. He kept on staring at me. His eyes softened. There was some look in his eyes but I was not able to figure it out.

||Step 3: Gain his sympathy.
______________________________________
25% (Completed)

Step 8: Protect him and gain his trust.
_______________________________________
50% (Completed) ||