leaving you

Oh how my mom has been blowing up my phone and calling! She finally want to talk the day of me leaving. I'm not answering her calls or texts. It's only three in the afternoon and she has literally called me 47 times.

I graduated yesterday and I'm so glad. I'm packing my shit to leave. I didn't know I sewed that many clothes. My closet was full.

Wanna know what my graduation speech was? Here it is.

Hey everyone. I knew I was going to make it out of this death trap some day. Haha. I've been jumped twice, made fun of, and had my heart broken here more times than I can count. Not that I'm counting. I'm leaving and I am never coming back here ever! Screw all of you. Goodbye

That was literally all the fuck I had to say. When I tell you EVERYBODY was looking shocked as fuck, I mean EVERYBODY. There was a lot of the seniors from the years before that came back to watch people graduate. The people that did the shit to me that was done, was all there.

I just finished packing my last bit of clothing and put it in the movers truck. I got in with my dad and we left. We went to the airport and flew in our last pieces of luggage.

Finally in the ATL. I love it. They like thick girls. I done got ten numbers and I only been here three hours with my dad. The dudes here are mad fine and have good personality traits.

Yuuus hunty! I'm gon get my mack on! Fuck Hercules, Rodrigo, Hobbes, Milo, Raymond, Wayne, Aaron, and last but not least Mesha, Courtney, Robert, Danny, Donny, Jake, Alexandra, the other people who said rude shit about me, Shakira ho ass, Quinntasia, Alex Everybody, who gave me heartbreak or gave up on me or shunned me or talked shit about me or doubted me! Fuck em.

That's on every thing!

hey all. THREE CHAPTERS LEFT

It's three in the morning.

I'm finishing these chapters surprisingly fast

it helps when you don't have a life or anywhere to go and nothing to do

comment and vote

smooches.

I know its short.

it's a filler