out on a date

It's finally Saturday morning. I can't wait to go out on my date.  It starts at eight and I don't know what I'm a do.

I picked out my outfit. A yellow dress with one strap and the other shoulder bare with a black belt going around the waist. It's knee length and had a small split to show just a little thigh. I picked out some black heels and some silver jewelry. I put my hair in a bun.

I took a shower and did a face mask. It's now five and I only have three hours. I'm so exited. I was cheering and shit.

I watched Tv until seven and took the mask off and washed my face. I put on my make-up and my outfit. I grabbed my black leather jacket and my black leather clutch and walked down the stairs.

It's ten minutes till eight and I looking at myself in the mirror. I took three pictures and put them on instagram. I got thirty likes.

I heard Aaron pull up outside and I ran out. I got in his car and sat. He looked nice. He had on a suit. Damn! I love a man in a suit! He looks and smells good too. He even did that fifties hair style with slicked back hair.

We pulled up at Taco casa. I thought we were gonna go here last, so I was happy. We walked in and ordered.

"I want a number three" he said to the waitress.

"I want a taco salad and a nacho platter" I said.

"Drinks?" he asked as he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"We'll both have a sprite" Aaron said with jealousy laced in his voice.

"Oh...sss..sorry sir." the boy said sounding scared as he backed away.

He walked off quick. I thought it was funny and mean at the same time. I shook my head and was about to tell him off, but the boy came back with the drinks.

"Here you go. Your food will be here in a bit" The boy said before walking away fast.

"You suck Aaron. Scared the poor boy half to death" I said giggling.

"I don't care. I don't like that shit. He completely ignored me." he said.

"Mmhmmm" I said knowing better than to believe that. He blushed and sipped his sprite. I did the same.

At this point, I'm hungry as hell. I sipped my sprite some more. Aaron reached over and grabbed my hand. I smiled at him. Just then, a females waitress came and sat our food down. She was staring at Aaron intensely.

He shooed her away and started eating. We finished eating around 8:45. We paid our tab and didn't leave a tip since these workers are rude. We went to the movies.

We decided to see The Purge. By the end of the movie, I was snuggled into his chest. He smiled down at me.

We left and got in his car. He was driving me home. He's been so nice tonight. The perfect gentleman. Opening doors and kissing my hand. We stood in front of my door talking.

"You are a really nice guy." I said.

"Thanks I try." he said with a smile.

" I like that." I kissed his cheek and left him standing outside with his mouth gaped open.

I locked the door and went up to my room. I got undressed and took a shower. I put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

I've had a really good day today. This guy could be different. Hopefully. I just hope so.

hey all

so hope you liked this chapter

I know it was probably boring as hell

it'll get better though

comment and vote

smooches.