Change

I've been going to school for a week now and with this "fuck yall hos attitude" that I have, I've gained a lot more confidence. I feel beautiful now. I have nice clothing and I am independent. That's more than what I can say for most of the skinny chicks I go to school with.

Today is Saturday and I'm just chilling at home. I'm not curling my hair again for a long time. That shit takes for ever to get back to normal. Too much damn work.

So I have no friends and I'm bored as hell. Shit! Times like this is really miss Sonia and Sean. My dad is always working and my mom..... well come on!

I'm not about to deal with her pitiful ass. I got in bed and watched TV for a good five minutes. I then looked at my closet. I opened the door and looked inside. I have no crop tops. Ahh.... The realization of the fact that I need some crop tops.

I've been sewing my own clothes and I haven't had to buy shit since before prom. I'm saving a lot of money and I got something that keeps me preoccupied.

I got my sewing machine and some black fabric and started sewing. I wear a lot of dark colors. I think I might be Emo or Goth. Whichever one. (A/N please help me figure out the difference between emo and goth).

I sewed myself a nice crop top and tried it on. It stopped below my breasts and made them look mighty large. They are already large, but they looked bigger.

I'm going to wear this with something Monday. I hung it up and put it in my closet. I then went to sleep since I had taken up the whole day with my sewing.

I woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs, grits, and waffles. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth. I then put on some Capri pants and a v neck white t shirt. I walked in the kitchen to see my dad in a pink robe with big fluffy feathers around it. That's my robe! I swear my dad is a woman sometimes.

"That's my robe" I whined.

"Yea so. I let you wear my shoes last week."

"You got a point" I said with a smile as I made my plate. I started eating. I swear my dad is the best cook in the world. You know what, he cooks better than my mom. Fuck that. He is my mom practically anyway! "Dad, can I call you mom?"

He just looked at me with a strange expression on his face. He then smiled and nodded yes. I smiled back and started back eating.

"So mom" I said dragging out the mom. "What are we doing today?"

"We? No. I'm working today. You know I have to save up for the condo. Also I will be flying to ATL next week in search of a place. I will come back with info when I get back next month" he said. I was shocked.

"Mom you leaving for a month?" my eyes were bugged out.

"Yes. I need to. The sooner I find a place, the sooner we can move" he said.

"Okay fine." I said with sadness all over my face.

He came over and hugged me and kissed my Forehead. I smiled and finished eating. I washed dishes and went back to my room. I looked at my sewing machine. I do need a skirt to go with that crop top.

I sat down and started sewing. By the time I was almost done, it was eight. I had skipped lunch and dinner. I decided to take a break and go eat.

I ate what mom left in the microwave. There was subway for lunch and baked chicken with BBQ sauce, peas, and some buttered rolls for dinner. I ate both plates since I was extra hungry and went back to my sewing.

I finished at midnight and took a shower. I too a picture of my make-up free face and put the picture on instagram. I got 20 likes and ten comments. I ignored the notifications and went to sleep.

We can fight our desires, oo-oo

But when we start making fires

We get ever so hot, oo-oo

Whether we like it or not

They say we can love who we trust, oo-oo

But what is love without lust.

Two hearts with accurate devotion, oo-oo

What are feelings without emotions?

I woke up and turned my alarm off. I got up and did my hygiene stuff and put on the outfit I made last night. The long sleeved, turtle neck, black crop top and the gold and black skirt. I put on some black flats and put my hair in a high bun again. It was loosened up more today, because I couldn't get it tight because I didn't wash it so it was kind of dry and nappy. It still looked good thought.

I put on some eyeliner and lipstick. I put on some jewelry and left the house. I got in my car and drove to school. I walked to my locker and got my books out.

I walked in class and sat down. We learned some more of the basic Spanish and than I went to Choir. I've been in choir twice before so I'm in advanced. I'm a first soprano and I'm one of the loudest. That explains why I was hitting all those notes when I was fuckin Hobbes.

Anyway, I went to Spanish 2 and we learned the hard stuff. It's hard for me to catch up because I didn't take the first class to learn all of what they be talking about, but I got help in Saturday school.

I decided to stay for lunch. Wasn't nothing there for me, but I decided to sign up to go to class for this semester for the full day. I just go to the classes twice. That way, I can get out of here even faster because I will have all my credits.

I went home and studied and took a shower, put my pjs on, ate dinner, and went to bed. It was so comfortable and I didn't ever want to get up. I got to sleep early so I wont be tired in the AM. It's only eight, but I'm still about to be out like a light anyway.

Hey all

I know this chapter was boring but bare with me. It's just the beginning so it gets better. I'm trying to base this correctly so this is just a filler

Comment and vote.

smooches.