BITCH!?

I looked up to see this sexy ass white boy. I ain't never been attracted to no white boy before. Damn. I wanted to jump his bones right away. I mean just fuck the shit outta him right there. His swag was on point too.

"I...I'm sorry I bumped into you. I was in my feelings and wasn't watching where I was going." I said as he helped me up.

He looked at me and then smiled. I wonder what he smiling for. Oh well.

"You're in my Spanish for sixth period" his voice was so smooth and sexy. It was deep, but not too deep.

"I am?" I ain't never seen this white nigga before in my life.

"Yea. You just never noticed me. I seen you though. Looking all fine." I was blushing so hard.

"I'm not the only one" I pointed to him and what he had on.

"Aw thanks. I try so hard" he said with a slight smile.

"You welcome." I said with a smile.

"Aw man. I gotta go, but could I have your number so I could call you some time?" he asked.

I hurried up and wrote my number down on a piece of paper and walked away to my car. I hot in and headed home. My mom car was in the drive way and she was at the door. I drove off quick then a mother fucker. She'll just think me and my dad/mom not home.

I drove to the store and got some Oreos and came back home. She was gone by now so I'm good. There was a note at the door.

Dear Charmed and McAllen

Will be back to bring Champion over since you were not here the first time. I'll be back to get him tonight.

-Courtney

WHATEVAAAA!,

I went in the house and poured a lot of the Oreos in the blender with milk, butter, and the little marshmallow cream in between them. I blended it up into a thick black dough and took it out the blender into a pan. I let it sit and dry for a bit while I made the filling. I put the filling in and put it in the fridge. (A/N I really don't know how to make the Oreo crust, but I just made that up don't try that at home. It will be a disaster)

I sat on the couch watching TV. There was a knock at the door and I looked out the peep hole before answering. It was mom. Robert was in the car. I opened the door and took Champion and his baby bag and she was standing out there running her mouth.

"Where is your father? I heard you got only three classes. I could bring Champion over earlier. Me and Robert about to go to the club together." she was talking too much so I slammed the door in her face.

I took Champion in the living room with me while he cooed and wiggled. He's one now. He can kinda walk, but he needs help. He can talk a lil bit too.

"ih! Sidu! Eat eat!" he pointed to my boob. Mom must still breast feed him. He not supposed to be breast fed at this age

I handed him his bottle of tomato juice and fed him. He sipped away. He likes anything I give him. This lil nigga drunk the whole bottle then had the nerve to cry for more. I picked him up and took him to the kitchen and got him some more.

He drank all of that and I burped him. I let him woddle around a tad. If he fall, he goin back to this here lap. I turned on the tv and he walked over and put his hands on it and started moving his fat little legs. He was dancing.

"Get it get it"

He laughed and shook his little ass. I was shocked. I didn't know babies twerked. I busted out laughing at his little ass and picked him up. I took him upstairs and put him on my bed and sat beside him.