"Yeah we know that your dad invited us". Toned my friends .

"Hey amaan for whom this invitation card..??" Let me check bro azhan grab the card and he saw .

"Hey azhan return it to me" ..i yelled.

"Oh amaan this is for fariha. What's going on bro??" They teased.

"You are giving a invitation card to a girl omg"..saqib questioned me .

" It's nothing bro's" I just want to invite her and her friends . I invited her friend's she only left to invite .

"Such a sweet intention "Amaan. Isn't it azhan asked saqib. They started teasing me .

"Fariha is a sweet and decent girl..she is good said saqib".

"hey what did you just say saqib"..?? I questioned.

"Relax bro she is like my sister" . Why are you getting angry cool down man.

Then I smile at him. "Ok bro invite her we will wait for you in canteen join us there" . They left.

I turn back. "I saw she is coming towards me with his two bestiees" .
" My lips automatically smiles. Her bestiees introduced me and myself introduce to them".

"I called you here to invite my classmates and friends to party. I handover a invitation card to fariha". With a smile.

"Fariha you should attend for tonight's party. After all we are neighbour's right fariha"..??

She smiled at me "ffcourse Amaan I will surely attend the party tonight".

"Party theme is pink for girls and blue for boys. So fariha you should attend in pink dress". I invited her two bestiees hana and huda they thanks me and they smile at me..then three went by saying bye.

I invited huma,azad and whole class ..

Fariha's pov :

Oh fariha my dear because of you he talked us today dear..but clear us one thing "he is your neighbour asked both".?? In shock.

"I said yes they recently shifted yesterday" .

"He is so sweet and cute said both. I smile at them went to home".

As i reach home my moma selected a dresses from my wardrobe which red,blue,pink . By seeing I hugged moma you solved my problem moma.

"Anything for you princess and do you know what is the theme for party.".??

"Yes moma" I said .

"Amaan told me that pink for girls so I would like to wear pink".

"ok princess get ready for party". "my fav colour" ...