"I'm alright." I said, barely loud enough for him to hear.

The bathroom door shut and the sound of the tap turning on filled my ears as I wondered what the fuck happened last night.

After Matty had gotten out, I showered to get the smell of sweat off of me and the grease out of my hair. Halfway through my shower, the door opened and Matty claimed he'd "forgotten something", which was really just an excuse to see me through the clear shower door. I finished my shower and dried myself off, finding that my clothes were not where I'd left them. Rolling my eyes, I cracked open the door and yelled out to the thief that had stolen my clothing.

"Matty!" I yelled, holding a towel over my top and poking my head out of the doorway. The flat was silent, no response.

"Matthew Healy, if you don't bring me my clothes right now I swear to god."

Nothing.

Sighing, I opened the door and trudged towards the bedroom, pushing open the door, expecting to find Matty smirking, holding my stolen clothes, but the room was empty.

Closing the door behind me, I dropped my towel to the floor and started to get dressed, being cut short of my bra and underwear had been put on.

"Goddamn."

I spun around to find Matty stood in the doorway, smirking like the dick he was.

"I can't even get dressed around here without you, can I?" I teased.

He walked towards me, a mischievous grin spreading across him face.

"Well, I'd rather you be getting undressed while I'm around."

He pressed his lips to mine and bit my lip, slipping a finger into my mouth and rubbing it around my gums, kissing me again. I bit his lip hard, making him wince.

"Asshole." I grinned playfully, pushing him away from me. "Now will you let me get dressed?"

He threw the floral shirt he had been wearing the night before to me and took my jeans and t-shirt from the bed.

"How about you wear this instead?"

He left the room, leaving me to change into the shirt he'd left me with. It was practically transparent and the top buttons were missing, leaving my bra out for all to see.

I sashayed into the lounge, placing my hands on my hips. "Really?" I said with a slight grin. The coke was starting to get to me. I was confident when I was high. I wasn't me.

"You look pretty damn good to me." Matty stood from the sofa and kissed me, biting my lip.

"I think you've done enough damage."I said, pushing him away from me, keeping my hands on his chest.

"Have I? You don't seem to remember how it all got there, I better show you again."

He pulled me forward by the material of his shirt, crashing his mouth into mine, his hands wandering my Matty stained skin, his body pressed up against mine, and a feeling of euphoria washing over me again.

He started undoing the buttons of my shirt and I let him, it fell off of my shoulders and to the floor.

"Hopefully you aren't too high to not remember this." He whispered. I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Fuck you."

He laughed.

"You're going to."

"Fuck." I breathed, running a hand through my tangled hair.

"Yeah?" Matty replied, lighting a cigarette inside the flat.

"I'm not sure what I was expecting, but whatever it was, that was..." I trailed off.

Matty laughed.

"I told you it'd be good."

I stood from the sofa and walked to where Matty was leaned up against the wall, looking out over the balcony through the glass door. Wrapping my arms around his middle, I buried my face into his bare back.

"What are we going to do, Matty?"

He turned around so that he was facing me, leaning his chin on top of my head and wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"What d'you mean?"

"I mean, everyone is still looking for me. I'm still on the run." I said, looking up to face him.

He sighed, taking in another drag of his cigarette.

"All we can do is wait it out. You'll have to stay hidden until the search is off."

I felt so helpless. I was still dragging him down.

Letting go of Matty, I watched outside at the people passing by underneath us. I wondered if they knew how good they really had it. They could go wherever they wanted without the constant fear of being caught by the police. They didn't have to worry about their past coming back to life.

I went to the TV and turned it on, tuning it to the news channel. Matty turned away from the window and watched me as I stared at the screen, waiting for any mention of my name.

I sat there for an hour, listening to news stories that had nothing to do with me. Matty had joined me on the sofa, watching boredly with me. Eventually, I switched off the television and we sat in silence.

It stayed that way for a while. I stared at the sky out the glass door, hoping for something. Anything. Anything to get me out of this mess I'd created.

Matty perked up, sitting forward to get me out of that space in my head.

"Hey." He placed his hand on my shoulder to get my attention. "I've got an idea, come on."

He pulled me up from the couch by my arm and towards his bedroom, giving me no explanation. Throwing open his drawers, he pulled out two bandannas.

"If we do something big, something bigger than a missing kid, it'll get the media's attention off of you."

I stared at him in confusion. What could he possibly mean? Something bigger than a missing child? Are we killing someone?

"Matty, what do you mean?"

"We'll rob a place. It wont be hard. If we steal a bunch of money and get away before police can arrive, we'll be good to go."

This was all too much. We were going to commit a crime? A robbery? How would we get away?What if we got caught? So many questions swirled around in my head.

"Come on, I'll call up the boys, you get dressed."

I stood in shock processing it all while Matty raced into the living room to call the boys. Was this really happening? Was I really going through with this?

Still, I grabbed my clothes and got dressed, preparing for the disaster ahead.